Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande’s Family Is Terrified Over Engagement To Pete Davidson

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

jaXXXon
8 hours ago, hellothing said:

The guy's dead, how can she meet him :saladga::laughga: Journalism these days :poot:

Ehm, what's wrong with journalism exactly? It does say she never met him in the article, so I'm confused what you read :S

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jaXXXon
7 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Well he probably is using her tbh for her money and fame. Sad! But hey she’s like nearly 25 years old, it’s her choice. She’s an adult so...

Why is he using her? He's a guy and she's extremely HOT. There's not a single guy I know that wouldn't jump at the opportunity to be with her. 

jaXXXon

WTF guys.

She's extremely attractive, so OF COURSE he'd want to be with her. 

And let's not forget what REBOUND RELATIONSHIPS are. When both have just ended looooong relationships (he's been with his ex for 2 years, she's been with Mac for almost 3), at least one of them will enter a new relationship FAST and that's called being a REBOUND. Just read a few articles and all of them mention how rebounds enter relationships fast after a break-up and move fast

It's basically rebound a b c. You should try to read a bit about it. This one is so obvious with the way they're professing their love and how fast they move. It's not a coincidence. 

Scathach
8 hours ago, heda97 said:

She does have a fortune of 50 million, I feel like he’s using her. Like who heard of Pete 2 months ago 

Everyone watching Saturday Night Live which is one of the most popular and influential show in the US.

Dukttape
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I feel the Britney-KFed vibe with this tbh. :gum:

They were only dating for 3 months, before they engaged (July 2004). And then married in the same year (September 2004). And got babies in 2005 and 2006. Some of her fans defended this relationship back then, the same thing some of y'all said here right now, she's an adult, let her live her live, people believe what they read too much, etc etc etc, because they do not know what KFed is all about yet. But now we all see what does that relationship costed Britney. And how he only using Brit for $$$$ nowadays. Very expensive mistake, both mentally and financially. :gum:

Please tread lightly, Ariana! You don't want the downward spiral now! :gum:

Ahhhh. Good ol Meatpole. What's the new craze that Pete and Ariana have accidentally started again? BDE? Yeah, no way these stories are related. 

Ryusei

Her mom is a momager of course she's worried but only for the money. I mean she let her be on freaking nickelodeon, what responsible parent does that while knowing what a person Dan Schneider is. 

Musery

Moebius
36 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She is just dickmatized

WE

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Damon

I don't want to sound rude or anything but they won't even get till the end of the year :ohwell:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Moebius

Id be worried too, theyve known eachother for like 2 months and now theyre engaged

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Gagi
4 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

i feel like this is just a PR stunt and they'd end the engagement by the end of the year. or a short lived message. :legend:

i could be wrong and they could be having babies in the future. but those are my two cents.

One can hope ezgif-4-514738d114.gif.4850774e9d139f7f8

Drin Lon
2 hours ago, Killa said:

Relax shell get use to it. Its big though i understand the concern

:lmao:

OBEY
10 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

If I were one of her family members, I’d be concerned as well. 

Is she gonna have him sign a prenup?

if not that would be stupid :air: 

OBEY
8 hours ago, Whispering said:

They are just stupid in love. Her family objecting will just push her closer to getting married faster.

She's an adult, let her make her own life mistakes. Live and learn. 

inb4 she gets married and doesn't make a contract/prenup :air: 

Antichrist
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Her mom is a momager of course she's worried but only for the money. I mean she let her be on freaking nickelodeon, what responsible parent does that while knowing what a person Dan Schneider is. 

THAAAAAAAANKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Archived