💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande’s Family Is Terrified Over Engagement To Pete Davidson

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Gagi
1 hour ago, hellothing said:

The guy's dead, how can she meet him :saladga::laughga: Journalism these days :poot:

She still did never meet him, what is your point? :selena: Gagadaily these days :poot:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo
2 hours ago, hellothing said:

The guy's dead, how can she meet him :saladga::laughga: Journalism these days :poot:

I don’t understand your comment. Like, he could’ve passed away last week. It’s just stating that he died at some point, and Ariana never had the chance to meet him. 

SEXODUS

It’s kinda funny that we’re all here making assumptions about someone we don’t even know :emma:

NewUsername
1 hour ago, SEXODUS said:

It’s kinda funny that we’re all here making assumptions about someone we don’t even know :emma:

we're making assumptions because we're worried about her and think it's strange, because come on, of course it can work, but nobody can pretend you know someone well enough to know if you want to spend your life with them after A MONTH OR TWO.

Quartz
3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

They were suggesting that it's weird that she got a tattoo in memory of someone she doesn't even know

1 hour ago, Gagi said:

She still did never meet him, what is your point? :selena: Gagadaily these days :poot:

1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

I don’t understand your comment. Like, he could’ve passed away last week. It’s just stating that he died at some point, and Ariana never had the chance to meet him. 

:poot:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

gstring
3 hours ago, Blake said:

It's an interlude, not a full song or a single. :flop: 

How long is 'Pete'? :oprah:

Little little

ryanripley

ya'll want them to break up so bad

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Blake
10 minutes ago, gstring said:

How long is 'Pete'? :oprah:

Well in real life, apparently 10 inches. But he only lasts for less than 2 minutes. ;) The interlude, I mean.

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

ya'll want them to break up so bad

I think they're cute tbh. 

gstring
5 minutes ago, Blake said:

Well in real life, apparently 10 inches. But he only lasts for less than 2 minutes. ;) The interlude, I mean.

I think they're cute tbh. 

No pic = hoax.. Lasts for 2 minutes? How do you know that :giveup: where do i sign up for test drive?  :giggle:

*cough* of course i mean the interlude 

Little little

Suspiria
5 hours ago, heda97 said:

She does have a fortune of 50 million, I feel like he’s using her. Like who heard of Pete 2 months ago 

I mean she's absolutely gorgeous, very talented and seems really sweet. I think a lottt of people would be more than happy to marry her even if she wasn't rich.

highlikegaga

i feel like this is just a PR stunt and they'd end the engagement by the end of the year. or a short lived message. :legend:

i could be wrong and they could be having babies in the future. but those are my two cents.

nikola

Idk how to feel about this.... i mean i am happy and all for her.... but i am also really scared.....like its moving way to fast and those things are never good... i just dont want her to be broken hearted.... also i hope that this does not turn oht to be one of those " we are so much in love we dont need a prenup".... becaus ein those stories someone losses a lot of money.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Kimmo
7 hours ago, hellothing said:

Did you read what you quoted and what you replied? The journalists never implied that Ariana met the guy, they’re actually mocking her for getting a tattoo of someone she didn’t know :saladga:

:laughga: readers these days :poot:

Hottie Detector

BUtterfield 8
9 minutes ago, Killa said:

Relax shell get use to it. Its big though i understand the concern

:triggered:

Archived