A Star Is Born
economy

73% Of Canadians To Boycott USA

Featured Posts

RAMROD   Paws Up 31,360
RAMROD
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Could I live/move in with my family there though? I’m not sure how that whole thing works? :laughga:

If you have family there, and they can sponsor you, sure. They need to open petition and show that they afford to have you living with them. :sis:

• Like 1
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me ♥

OBEY   Paws Up 32,127
OBEY
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

I have so many raspberry bushes. I will send you some barrels for free and then you wont feel guilty for supporting my corrupt nation. :selena: 

:excited2:

hahaha but what I mean is that I check more for local stuff. if there's no alternative other than USA I will buy the product for sure but if the product is from canada/my province I will buy, which is what I kind of always did? now I admit I'm looking more into it though. 

• Like 1

GypsyBabe   Paws Up 14,831
GypsyBabe
Just now, RAMROD said:

If you have family there, and they can sponsor you, sure. They need to open petition and show that they afford to have you living with them. :sis:

My family lives in Nova Scotia though. Are there even people there? :sis:

Reginald   Paws Up 1,445
Reginald

OMFG Trump's idiocy better not mess up the international box office for the US's most important export of 2018:

A Star Is Born, starring Lady Gaga

I'm on a serious Carly Rae Jepsen binge

RAMROD   Paws Up 31,360
RAMROD
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

My family lives in Nova Scotia though. Are there even people there? :sis:

:giggle: of course, there are about 900+k population there as of 2016

http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=12&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=nova scotia&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&TABID=1

• LMAO 1
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me ♥

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Wow, the population has definitely increased since my grandfather was a child. I think there were like 10 farms there when he was young. :laughga:

• Love 1

Eggsy   Paws Up 4,283
Eggsy
9 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Wow, the population has definitely increased since my grandfather was a child. I think there were like 10 farms there when he was young. :laughga:

Farmers tend to make a lot of babies cuz there's nothing else to do:laughga:

• LMAO 2

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Farmers tend to make a lot of babies cuz there's nothing else to do:laughga:

This is so true. You should see my genealogy from Nova Scotia. Each person had like 15 children and then when the wife died of disease, the husband would marry her younger sister and then they would have like ten more kids. :sis:

Economy   Paws Up 8,610
Economy
49 minutes ago, Reginald said:

OMFG Trump's idiocy better not mess up the international box office for the US's most important export of 2018:

A Star Is Born, starring Lady Gaga

I think ppl tend to overlook service based exports

Even Trump overlooks it when he says he has trade deficit with Canada even tho total trade says otherwise :emma:

jesse_batista

Kimmo   Paws Up 1,037
Kimmo

I didn’t know that Canada 🇨🇦 was so dependent of the USA :selena:

That J   Paws Up 7,612
That J
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

This 👏🏻 is 👏🏻 so 👏🏻 true 👏🏻

I wish people would realize that the majority of us don’t stand for our monstrosity of a leader. It’s just so upsetting and discouraging. :noparty:

It is because it shows American democracy at it's very weakest.  When a minority of vote can rule, who are we? It's scary and sad and not AT ALL what actually won.  

• Like 1
Makes me wanna pray, pray you'll always be here.

Economy   Paws Up 8,610
Economy
27 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Nearly $2 Billion in daily US-Canada trade :duck:

Some 3/4 of our exports and imports are from US

Our Oil, Natural Gas, Lumber, Potash, Cars, wheat, canola  which are our biggest exports nearly all go to the States

Our machinery, refined gasoline, petro-chemicals are mostly imported from the US. 

And food were even more dependant. Fruits, vegetables and pre-packaged or frozen foods are almost all from the US

Pork and Dairy is practically the only food our own production competes with. Our a few produce we can actually grow like potatoes, apples, wheat etc

• Thanks 1
jesse_batista

That J   Paws Up 7,612
That J
31 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Well ...Sarah Sanders said the other day (shes the US press secretary), "Canada knows it owes us and we could fix this issue if the Democrats would come to work"  ..

Everything is "if the Democrats would work""   what she is actually saying is if we cave and give into their insane dictatorship, THEN they (wont) fix all these issues.   Lies.  

Makes me wanna pray, pray you'll always be here.

Economy   Paws Up 8,610
Economy
1 minute ago, That J said:

It is because it shows American democracy at it's very weakest.  When a minority of vote can rule, who are we? It's scary and sad and not AT ALL what actually won.  

I mean other Countries have that issue too

Here in Canada u can also have the poplar vote winner loose cause it goes by seats as well and winning government for us automatically produces the prime minister or premier for provinces

Here in Ontario the Conservatives just won a majority Government even tho they won by minority in terms of poplar votes giving them disproportional power in relation to votes

• Like 1
jesse_batista