💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"This Is America" Ties "Hold It Against Me"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Drin Lon
57 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Work Bitch was a sleeper hit, it peaked low on the charts, but people still know and recognise it, I cite it as her last hit. Everything since than........... underperformed........ :poot: 

It didn't peak in the top 10 on Billboard, because she didn't promote it one bit, if she premiered/performed it at the VMAs it would've been a Top 10, if not Top 5 hit. The opportunities :saladga: 

Slumber party(without Tinashe :selena:), Do You Wanna Come Over(solo or with Shakira or Maluma) and Better would've been hits with the right videos, promotion and release strategies. Hell, even Make Me could've been a hit, but the MV mess was....... well a mess...... :poot: And team B is cheap, they should pay radios more to play her and pay Spotify to include her on popular playlists.

Oh well, so many missed opportunities indeed :saladga: 

No Shade but Slumber Party with Tinashe > solo version

:ohwell:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
3 hours ago, brit4ever said:

HIAM's MV would've been realy good if it wasn't 2011 Britney staring in it. In 2011 she was realy medicated 24/7, robotic and was not happy at all. HIAM is a good song, but I can't help it, but dislike the vibe of the video. The video it's not uncomfortable, but the way she appears makes me feel so.

She was way too photoshopped.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Xoxo Adriana
On 05/07/2018 at 3:53 AM, TeenIdle said:

I wondered why Britney forgot HIAM ever existed. Now I know why

Brit Brit doesn't give a sh*t sh*t :ladyhaha:

(referring to the song)

brit4ever
7 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

She was way too photoshopped.

that too

myluis617

Femme Fatale was a great Britney album now the albums after i can say were not so good. Though you cant try and say Britney didnt deserve a #1 during that era.

Archived