💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Liberation down 92 spots on Billboard Top 200

brit4ever

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Britney Spears managed to survive her career up until today though, whereas Christina has been judging on talent shows instead of putting out albums. And everytime she puts out one, it flops miserably.

Anyway despite the length of her career, I still think she would have been successful if she put some effort in her performances and also her music. It seems like she's lacking talent in both and that's why she's failing to appeal to the GP.

I'm not arguing that. Xtina made some bad career choices. If she put a little more effort into her work she might have had more success.

My whole point is that the time for them to shine is long over. Even if Britney is somewhat more successful than Xtina, it's not like she's exactly "slaying" the game. The GP has as little interest in both on them. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
4 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

According to YOU, because its reviews are better than almost any Britney album. Please always add "according to me" when you talk about the album, because it sounds like it's a general opinion that Liberation is mediocre when it is NOT. 

They said "imo" = in my opinion

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Bradley
7 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I'm not arguing that. Xtina made some bad career choices. If she put a little more effort into her work she might have had more success.

My whole point is that the time for them to shine is long over. Even if Britney is somewhat more successful than Xtina, it's not like she's exactly "slaying" the game. The GP has as little interest in both on them. 

I mean Britney lip-syncs after all, it's natural she won't have as much longevity as say, Beyonce does.

I think to stay in the game for a long time you need to back it up with actual talent. I can't predict the future but I'm pretty confident Gaga will fare better than Britney does when her career is two decades into her career. At least that's what I hope will happen. :vegas:

jaXXXon
46 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

They said "imo" = in my opinion

Sorry, my bad. I didn't see "imo" because of my idiotic presumption :saladga: 

nikola

Its really sad becuse its a good album....

And dont bring age in this.... because age has somthing to do with it but just a little... i mean cher had hits in her 40's and 50s.... so age can have an affect but not always....

I think that X is just lazy.... like she does not really promote that much.... she had a messy rollout.... i mean she released 4 songs in less than a month.... like how can you have a good single if you release song after song.... she basicly released half of the album.... because album is full of intros (and this is a big mistake)..... so Yeah....... i thins she is just being lazy and messy.... she can have hot if she wanted to.... every artist can have it.... if they play their cards right.... an X didnt do that

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived