Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Liberation down 92 spots on Billboard Top 200

brit4ever

Featured Posts

brit4ever

In it's second week Liberation almost dropped out of the Top 100 on Billboard :rip: 

https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200

That and the fact that she hasn't charted a song on the Hot 100 this era is pretty concerning and at that rate Xtina might very soon be dropped of her label/lose her career as a singer. :poot:  

It's sad, because she deserves better since she is really talented(well her technique of singing is :rip: , but still, she has a good voice). Offcourse she brought that to herself(releasing an album every half a decade, being a diva and b*tch to other people in the industry), but she seems to hae gotten humble nowadays and although Liberation is mediocre imo, it should've done better. 

I guess she needs a miracle at this point.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

She loves flopping :emma:

But I’ll forbid myself to laugh cause I don’t want B10 to flop.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

IAmNotHere1997

Lol, she will not be dropped. The only reason she still sticks with RCA is because they can afford her flopping and still will support at least 5% for another flop. Other labels may not even sign her.

loathereality

i really liked the album though

it has great songs that i will listen for a long time

brit4ever
7 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

She loves flopping :emma:

But I’ll forbid myself to laugh cause I don’t want B10 to flop.

Redefyning flop since 2010 :diane: 

I don't think any Britney album would do that bad in the next 10 years :selena: 

Spoiler

hopefully :selena: 

Spoiler

:cryga: 

DelusionalGaga

This is not surprising at all. Her fans all bought the album in its first week but the public simply doesn't care about her anymore. I feel like most of 2000s popstars' careers are being kept alive only by their fans now. This will happen to more of her peers in the future. 

brit4ever
5 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Lol, she will not be dropped. The only reason she still sticks with RCA is because they can afford her flopping and still will support at least 5% for another flop. Other labels may not even sign her.

But RCA are poor and trash. Right now their only successful artist is P!nk and she's not doing that great this time around. Every one of their artists is a flop: Xtina, Miley, Britney, Pitbull, Usher, JT and etc. 

They honestly suck, Britney's career went downhill since she signed with them, I blame them for the mess she's become right now(well, she is not that innocent either).

LOVE JUNKIE
33 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

not that innocent

:lolly::awkney:

on a three day bender

Bradley
38 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

But RCA are poor and trash. Right now their only successful artist is P!nk and she's not doing that great this time around. Every one of their artists is a flop: Xtina, Miley, Britney, Pitbull, Usher, JT and etc. 

They honestly suck, Britney's career went downhill since she signed with them, I blame them for the mess she's become right now(well, she is not that innocent either).

At least Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake are touring throughout the world. The rest... not so much.

Weasel
39 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

This is not surprising at all. Her fans all bought the album in it's first week but the public simply doesn't care about her anymore. I feel like most of 2000s popstars' careers are being kept alive only by their fans now. This will happen to more of her peers in the future. 

More? It will happen to basically all. She's getting too old, the youth doesn't relate to her anymore or doesn't want to. Instead they relate to you know, Ariana, Dua Lipa, Demi and so on. 

Not trying to be shady btw, this is just the way the industry works for the majority and it's a known fact that the older a pop star gets, the harder it is to get played on the radio. 

zakariah

I love Xtina, but I guess this is it, this is probably the final nail to the coffin of her career in pop music. Hopefully, she'll find another outlet to make money off of.

DelusionalGaga
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

More? It will happen to basically all. She's getting too old, the youth doesn't relate to her anymore or doesn't want to. Instead they relate to you know, Ariana, Dua Lipa, Demi and so on. 

Not trying to be shady btw, this is just the way the industry works for the majority and it's a known fact that the older a pop star gets, the harder it is to get played on the radio. 

By more I meant that Christina's failure is not an isolated incident but a phenomenon which will affect other popstars. But yeah, I completely agree with you. :cool:

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

She's 37 years old and Beyonce is 36 years old. Apparently Nicki Minaj is 35 years old.

The latter two are still pretty relevant in the industry. The problem with Christina Aguilera is that she doesn't write catchy songs, doesn't have a good stage persona, people don't find it interesting to watch her live.

Her attitude and all also don't seem superstar like, like she's seen as a really small artist in comparison to names like Gaga, Beyonce, Britney or Katy.

DelusionalGaga
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She's 37 years old and Beyonce is 36 years old. Apparently Nicki Minaj is 35 years old.

The latter two are still pretty relevant in the industry. The problem with Christina Aguilera is that she doesn't write catchy songs, doesn't have a good stage persona, people don't find it interesting to watch her live.

Her attitude and all also don't seem superstar like, like she's seen as a really small artist in comparison to names like Gaga, Beyonce, Britney or Katy.

It's not just the age of the star but the age of their career. Nicki's breakthrough was in 2010/11 so she's not even 10 years into her career. Xtina debuted in 1999 so she's been around for almost 20 years. So you can't really compare them both. 

And Beyoncé is an exception, to be honest. She's probably the only superstar who became even bigger after 20 years in the industry. 

Archived