Eggsy

Featured Posts

heda97

Whats it about? 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Eggsy
16 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Whats it about? 

It is one of the largest mmos ever created.. It is a space simulator with about 14 years of trainable skills.. You can litterally be anything you want.. Do you want to only mine astroids all day? or be an ore processor? or build ships? Or Kill npcs? Maybe kill weaklings who have stumbled into low security areas?  Start a business and corperation! I honestly cant cover everything in one post.. there is honestly just to much to the game.. But its incredible and stable.. Been running since 2003

heda97
22 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

It is one of the largest mmos ever created.. It is a space simulator with about 14 years of trainable skills.. You can litterally be anything you want.. Do you want to only mine astroids all day? or be an ore processor? or build ships? Or Kill npcs? Maybe kill weaklings who have stumbled into low security areas?  Start a business and corperation! I honestly cant cover everything in one post.. there is honestly just to much to the game.. But its incredible and stable.. Been running since 2003

That actually sounds really cool, im gonna check it out! 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Eggsy
2 hours ago, heda97 said:

That actually sounds really cool, im gonna check it out! 

Sweet let me know your name ingame! I can help show you the ripes! Its quite deep for a game. Seriously most stop because there is just so much

Archived