She looks so happy :giggle:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
Just now, kevinsteve said:

Good thing that you edited. 

Yeah, there’s no point in talking with someone who literally has no idea whatsoever what he’s talking about so yes, it’s a good thing that I edited and decided to abandon this thread but since you had to quote me again, I had to come back again, which is, again, pointless.

The Z
3 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

oh that’s really bad :( hope you don’t struggle and will get better and better :kara: can’t imagine experiencing that kind of pain 

Owww that's so sweet of you :wub:

But we get used to the pain, most of the time we don't feel it that much anymore. The fatigue is harder to get through, at least for me and for the people that I know. :)

HosedDownGypsy

but she is not as far from the shallow as she claims tho?:oprah:

RAIN ON ME

joannesrats

Do y'all realize how regular it is for a woman's weight to easily fluctuate? My mom has fibro and she goes up and down 10 pounds month to month. She also has other issues which leave her unable to work out so she just eats well and her weight changes. 

Y'all are just messes trying to outsmart each other. Either way, Gaga wasn't extremely skinny and this weight she has gained isn't bad. 

DonnieDarko
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

Do y'all realize how regular it is for a woman's weight to easily fluctuate? My mom has fibro and she goes up and down 10 pounds month to month. She also has other issues which leave her unable to work out so she just eats well and her weight changes. 

Y'all are just messes trying to outsmart each other. Either way, Gaga wasn't extremely skinny and this weight she has gained isn't bad. 

It’s just clothing this time. Nothing else. 

Sneaky Oliver

She looks so good!!! :tony: Carino always with the same clothes I see

I’m on my Legacy Act era

The Z
7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, there’s no point in talking with someone who literally has no idea whatsoever what he’s talking about so yes, it’s a good thing that I edited and decided to abandon this thread but since you had to quote me again, I had to come back again, which is, again, pointless.

Prentending I don't know anything about fibro is the meanest and most disrespectful thing you can do. You must have been one of the fans who said that Gaga was faking her pain when she cancelled Rock In Rio

DonnieDarko
Just now, kevinsteve said:

Prentending I don't know anything about fibro is the meanest and most disrespectful thing you can do. You must have been one of the fans who said that Gaga was faking her pain when she cancelled Roch In Rio

Nope, I wasn’t. Goodbye. Oh and reading comprehension is still the most important. I never said that. Again, goodbye.

Kimblue
5 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

She’s wearing a swimsuit and you can’t hide anything as you can with clothing. She probably weighs the same.

The Z
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

reading comprehension is still the most important. I never said that.

Sorry but you literally misread my comment about her weight. Maybe I wrote it the wrong way but it wasn't intended to be negative at all. 🙄

And you wrote "Your English is good enough to know you have no idea what you’re talking about.", if I misinterpreted this, what did you mean then? :oprah:

The Z
1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

She’s wearing a swimsuit and you can’t hide anything as you can with clothing. She probably weighs the same.

Good point for you

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Sorry but you literally misread my comment about her weight. Maybe I wrote it the wrong way but it wasn't intended to be negative at all. 🙄

And you wrote "Your English is good enough to know you have no idea what you’re talking about.", if I misinterpreted this, what did you mean then? :oprah:

Ok, let’s just drop it. Can we agree and move on from this? 

The Z
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Ok, let’s just drop it. Can we agree and move on from this? 

Well, ok. One more time, sorry if I wasn't clear enough in my comment. Have a nice day/night :)

Archived