Jump to content
A Star Is Born
life

Gaga and Christian on the beach in The Hamptons [2/07]

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker   Paws Up 2,987
Bloody hooker

The last time she went to the beach, she was two months away from releasing PI :ph34r:

  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 1
A smart car hitting planet Jupiter aka close to nothing more than a speck of relevance

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetalLover   Paws Up 1,264
HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

You need help, seriously it's embarassing

I literally wrote that she was gorgeous :laughga:

Why is her weight even a point you would bring up?

  • Like 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieDarko   Paws Up 4,755
DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

You need help, seriously it's embarassing

I literally wrote that she was gorgeous :laughga:

 

2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Only y'all could bring up her weight.

She's rich af, happy, getting d*ck, eating good, writing music, let us be happy for her :vegas:

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinsteve   Paws Up 2,305
kevinsteve
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Why is her weight even a point you would bring up?

Guys, I find her better like this, and this is my right. Your reactions are quite surprising. You're negative about everything.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Borislshere   Paws Up 27,532
Borislshere

Im so used to American dates I thought this meant February 7th. 

I was shook thinking she looked this happy 4 days after canceling the JWT

  • LMAO 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieDarko   Paws Up 4,755
DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

The last time she went to the beach, she was two months away from releasing PI :ph34r:

Not true. She was at the beach in Portland this year, right after she cancelled JWT for the second time. :laughga:

3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Why is her weight even a point you would bring up?

Ikr. This is the worst. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieDarko   Paws Up 4,755
DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

Guys, I find her better like this, and this is my right. Your reactions are quite surprising. You're negative about everything.

No, it’s you who is saying she gained a lot of weight. This is negative. Unneccesary. Irrelevant. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 mister max   Paws Up 14,218
mister max
Just now, kevinsteve said:

Guys, I find her better like this, and this is my right. Your reactions are quite surprising. You're negative about everything.

Its just the fact that her weight is such a sensitive topic just like her fillers are :sweat: it kinda looked like you were calling her fat and that would not have been okay :emma: maybe edit that in to clarify your post!

  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PerfectIllusion   Paws Up 6,150
PerfectIllusion

Oh wow! This is her best body ever :giveup:

  • Love 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieDarko   Paws Up 4,755
DonnieDarko
Just now, PerfectIllusion said:

Oh wow! This is her best body ever :giveup:

Right? She looks flawless and skinny as fcuk!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Killa   Paws Up 6,160
Killa

Dat body:messga: that belly alone will be used to destroy other fanbases looool

She looks so relaxed and happy and in the zone

:messga:

I wanna cry. We are so in sync as per usual:messga:

Shes bout to release it. Im not ready:messga:

I luv her. Feel like a baby:messga:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinsteve   Paws Up 2,305
kevinsteve
1 minute ago, mister max said:

Its just the fact that her weight is such a sensitive topic just like her fillers are :sweat: it kinda looked like you were calling her fat and that would not have been okay :emma: maybe edit that in to clarify your post!

Looks like people on here have a problem with weight, not me:saladga:

There's no better way to say that I love how she looks than by writing that she is gorgeous :giveup:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinsteve   Paws Up 2,305
kevinsteve
5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

No, it’s you who is saying she gained a lot of weight. This is negative. Unneccesary. Irrelevant. 

How is that negative???? 

If you don't see it or don't like it, it's YOUR opinion. Just respect other people. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieDarko   Paws Up 4,755
DonnieDarko
Just now, kevinsteve said:

How is that negative???? 

If you don't see it or don't like it, it's YOUR opinion. Just respect other people. 

Oh sis, I do respect you. You expressed your opinion on her weight, I expressed my opinion on that. It is my right to do so. 

  • Like 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucas   Paws Up 5,032
Lucas
34 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

cristian’s foot tho :ph34r:

Do you have anything good to say about this guy at all? :triggered:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
Hook32