Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Christian on the beach in The Hamptons [2/07]

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

lolitamuse
On 7/2/2018 at 3:08 PM, kevinsteve said:

Not when you have fibro, believe me. 

I do suffer from that too, and even though I workout a lot and barely eat anything, I stuggle to loose weight. And I was skinnier than the May-Gaga before have fibro so...

90% of the time, gaining weight is a bad sign for fibro. She's far from 2012 and looks happy so I hope she found the good balance. 

Every one's body is different, and every one's disease affects them differently. You have NO IDEA how Gaga's body reacts to fibro, since you're not her. Your body and hers are different, and you also have no idea how she's eating or exercising. Making statements about something you actually know absolutely nothing about like they're fact is just obnoxious. Sorry. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasgirl
19 hours ago, Phlop said:

I got warned for it.

I didn’t mean SHES fat just a lot bigger than she’s been. My wording was wrong. She’s not a fat person tho just big. I still love her but just prefer when she looks thin and not really big

we're obviously not looking at the same pictures...

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Whispering
19 hours ago, Phlop said:

I got warned for it.

I didn’t mean SHES fat just a lot bigger than she’s been. My wording was wrong. She’s not a fat person tho just big. I still love her but just prefer when she looks thin and not really big

She's probably a size four right now. That's not big. 

Your preferences are warped. 

Yandere

You defend Gaga from her own fans. I really don’t understand why someone isn’t free to express his opinion.

I mean relax guys...

Carmine Morriello

androiduser

I don't understand why Gaga fans keep insisting that Gaga has some amazing goddess-like body, and keep singling out the good shots? That's just the same as body shaming her for the bad shots.... Realistically she has an average normal body with some good days and some bad days.... I don't understand the need to insist that she has an amazing body and put additional pressure on her and other women.

Archived