💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Who Would Host Drag Race After Ru?

hoeslay

Featured Posts

hoeslay

Hypothetical situation (idc if it's realistic or not, just pretend) - RuPaul retires and hands the throne over to a top Drag Race queen. Who would you love to see host?

Matangi

Some people have the idea on reddit and other unreliable sources that if RuPaul were to retire, he would hold an All Stars of the previous winners to determine who his successor would be. idk if i like that idea

Spartacus

Bianca

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Thomas P
10 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Bianca

She would never, she’s so over the show apparently.

Alaska should do it. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

RAMROD

Missell Visas :giggle:

Missell's Drag Race, wearing green is prohibited! :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River

Gaga

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, River said:

Gaga

She bussay, fam :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Enigma

Alaska is the biggest fan of the show and won the arguably hardest season

ctherainbow

This implies that RuPaul has an expiration date.  You know that first of all, she's immortal, and second of all, she'd keep hosting the show in a damn wheelchair if something happened.

But for real, I'd love to see her appoint Tyra Sanchez as her successor and watch everyone(including myself) SEETHE.   :vegas:

But for real for real, I can't see anyone else doing it, and doing it as well.    :giveup:    You'd need somebody with lots of hosting and logistics experience, so maybe Trannika Rex or BibleGirl?  But I can't see them doing it either.  Maybe someone who's been in the game for years, like Raja or Chad Michaels?  I don't know.   :giveup: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Bebe

I don't know if it would work without RuPaul, but I really don't think it would work with a former contestant no matter how popular they are.

The obvious choice nobody else seems to have mentioned so far is Lady Bunny who close friend of Ru and hosted Drag U. I don't know if it would work, but I think she is the strongest bet.

Archived