đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga leaving Electric Lady Studios (6/26)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

@Interstellar

As I stated earlier "finishing touches" as in mixing it properly or changing / adding a few things. Or perhaps making new songs that will not be featured in the movie. Not all songs in a soundtrack are featured in a film.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

i see an announcement coming. eighter today (wednsday) or friday.

:D

The Z
5 minutes ago, dit said:

@Interstellar

As I stated earlier "finishing touches" as in mixing it properly or changing / adding a few things. Or perhaps making new songs that will not be featured in the movie. Not all songs in a soundtrack are featured in a film.

You know, it's been over two years since she was told she was starring & singing in the movie. She has been knowing for two whole years. Do you really think that's she's still adding touches to the soundtrack three months before the release when she just had two whole years to make it?

The Z
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i see an announcement coming. eighter today (wednsday) or friday.

:D

I wouldn't say that soon, but definitely before September

1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

You know, it's been over two years since she was told she was starring & singing in the movie. She has been knowing for two whole years. Do you really think that's she's still adding touches to the soundtrack three months before the release when she just had two whole years to make it?

Very possible as proven by countless artists who have nearly all said that they work on their music up until the very last chance they get.

Once again a claim that she is working on LG6 and that it will be coming soon is as realistic as one stating that she could very well just be working on the ASIB soundtrack. The truth is...none of us really know for sure. 

BLACKOUTbritney

Man I’d bottom so hard for that bodyguard lmfao

SKANK
2 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Man I’d bottom so hard for that bodyguard lmfao

The fact that it took four pages for someone to mention her extremely hot bodyguard speaks to how desperate this fan base is for new music. :toofunny:

Battle 4 Ur Life

this look is giving me ARTPOP booklet teas and therefore I live! YAAAAS!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

nattuggla
23 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

I wouldn't say that soon, but definitely before September

Hopefully around the 10th anniversary of The Fame which is on 19th of August.... :pray::stalkga:

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Hopefully around the 10th anniversary of The Fame which is on 19th of August.... :pray::stalkga:

Gaga isn’t a Kpop idol. The ten year anniversary will probably warrant a nice tweet or something. Nothing more. I’m not expecting a major hooplah about anything regarding ten years. 

BloodyM

OMG THESE LOOKS ARE GIVING ME VIBESSSS

PLEASE KEEP THIS HAIR FOR A WHOLE ERA GAGA

Schizophonic
7 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

august 20 - vma in new york.
what a nice fit to perform the single ;-)

Jaume

I think  it has more possibilities to be ASIB related than LG6...  ASIB should must be finished long ago but who knows. 

It can't be for LG6... it won't be released this year, it makes no sense with the movie and Las Vegas.

Schizophonic

why in the world is everybody thinkin that she cant do more projects at the same time? how many tracks have cardi, ariana, demi, weeknd, nikki and so on at the same time?

Archived