💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga leaving Electric Lady Studios (6/26)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, nattuggla said:

I am agreeing with you that there is a chance that Gaga could start the LG6 era soon but I think you missed my point....

Being at a mastering/mixing stage could mean that a batch full of songs are done but this also might not mean the whole project could be done as mastering/mixing was also done in the tour bus during JWT.... 

there is the point. gaga wont final mix something before her deadline.
she does demos all the time and when the tracklist is done and approved by interscope, then she goes into the mixing.

hope she is in the studio today again, hope she wont go back to LA before we have news.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
2 hours ago, Michael Bex said:

Calm your tits. It’s Vegas related. She’s redoing and remastering all her old hits to put out a Greatest Hits album. Hopefully she’ll include 1 or 2 new songs. 

:huntyga:

As much as I'd want LG6 late this year or early next this does make sense also given it's going to be the 10 year anniversary for The Fame

DonnieDarko
33 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

there is the point. gaga wont final mix something before her deadline.
she does demos all the time and when the tracklist is done and approved by interscope, then she goes into the mixing.

hope she is in the studio today again, hope she wont go back to LA before we have news.

Having a green light from the record company and having things mixed doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be released anytime soon. She has a tough schedule ahead of her. I wouldn't be surprised if they would want to have everything finished and ready to release late this year or early next year just in time for Vegas.

The Z
14 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

As much as I'd want LG6 late this year or early next this does make sense also given it's going to be the 10 year anniversary for The Fame

Guys, Gaga won't do anything more than posting a tweet for The Fame's 10th anniversary

crisTEAne
4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Well, ASIB and her Vegas residency sure are :huntyga:

y u do dis? :laughga: my poor stan heart :toofunny:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Dominic

She's gonna release in Q3 this year to boost her residency. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Releasing a new record for residency start would be quite logical to me... I doubt ASIB has that role tbh

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Dominic said:

So, the lead must be right around the corner :vegas:

That said, if LG6 is indeed mostly to promote the residency, I hope she doesn't abandon it once the Vegas show starts. I want a proper era, with proper singles and videos :selena:

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

So, the lead must be right around the corner :vegas:

That said, if LG6 is indeed mostly to promote the residency, I hope she doesn't abandon it once the Vegas show starts. I want a proper era, with proper singles and videos :selena:

I'm sure she'll give us a proper era. Though I doubt she'll give a huge promo. Only key performances and signing the right deals (radios, Spotify and so on) to me

Monsterish

I swear some of you're so delusionals expecting LG6 late this year :huntyga: What's next? Gaga on VMAs this summer? Come on... :selena:

Schizophonic

this website:

annonymous twitterinsider posts a rumour:

EVERYONE getting crazy and millions of postings go wilde.

gaga spending nights in the studio with mixers, band, playing dress up with the paparazzi and gets in her promotion mode:

"no, all doesnt mean anything at all"

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Mike Raffle

I am so tempted to take a trip to NYC just for the day to see her enter/leave the studio. Anyone know around what time this has been happening?

Glamourpuss
4 hours ago, Mike Raffle said:

I am so tempted to take a trip to NYC just for the day to see her enter/leave the studio. Anyone know around what time this has been happening?

Going by the posts, she seems to arrive about 12pm and then leave approximately 12 hours later. 

Archived