💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - Xmas 2019

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Chromatic

Can't wait to bop to 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' ft. Adele (Summertime Sadness Remix)

giphy.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

Yeah, I was expecting next album in 2019/2020.
I think it might be self titled ;)

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

RAMROD

I feel like she is going to do something new for her album, but still not too far from her sounds, but she will do some compromise about it. 25 already show how she tried a more mainstream upbeat pop in couple of tracks. And it went well. So, excited to see what she will bring to the table.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Xoxo Adriana
29 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

She‘s not doing another album named after her age, she said that in her carpool karaoke 

New album title "just killed another career its a mild day" confirmedT

The whole industry scrapping their 2020 plans and rushing release before December 2019

tenor.gif?itemid=9704792

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

MeloArtDramaPop

Good thing we dont have to deal w A4 for Grammy’s 2019 then, we dont want another BTW

tthen

ADELE???

Oh my

The legend has returned 

iLfyR8y.jpg

Spoiler

Honestly though this is probably gonna end up turning out like those "new album in 2014!111!" rumors a few years back

tthen
27 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I feel like she is going to do something new for her album, but still not too far from her sounds, but she will do some compromise about it. 25 already show how she tried a more mainstream upbeat pop in couple of tracks. And it went well. So, excited to see what she will bring to the table.

I adore her music and 25 (she's my fave and I have to listen to 21/25 at least once a day), but 25 was a bit too close to home. I didn't mind it too much but I feel like the whole 2017 Grammys blowback after her sweep over Lemonade is gonna sorta come back to bite her if she doesn't sorta slightly change it up. I'm not saying I want her to go full Charli XCX or something (I'm still gonna live for her depressing ballads), but she should shake it up a bit here and there.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, tthen said:

I adore her music and 25 (she's my fave and I have to listen to 21/25 at least once a day), but 25 was a bit too close to home. I didn't mind it too much but I feel like the whole 2017 Grammys blowback after her sweep over Lemonade is gonna sorta come back to bite her if she doesn't sorta slightly change it up. I'm not saying I want her to go full Charli XCX or something (I'm still gonna live for her depressing ballads), but she should shake it up a bit here and there.

Yeah, definitely with you here. Maybe she can try trip hop, I feel like this genre will match so good for her vocals too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

zakariah
1 hour ago, JolanJoringel said:

Well, in James Carpool Karaoke she said there'll be no more records named after her age - she believes in trilogies :ohwell:

inb4 the new trilogy is

Adele I
Adele II
Adele III

:poot: 

Guest Adarsh
29 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

inb4 the new trilogy is

Adele I
Adele II
Adele III

:poot: 

Or maybe..

My name is Adele

My name is Adele, Two

Je m'appelle Adele :blush:

à la Barbra Streisand :vegas:

Killa
2 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

21 2011 - SAFE 
25 2015 - SAFE 
2019 xmas album- SAFE✓

:oops:

Killa
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Yeah, definitely with you here. Maybe she can try trip hop, I feel like this genre will match so good for her vocals too.

That is true. Something ala dido would slay. Here 4 it

Archived