Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - Xmas 2019

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

Just saw an article in a dutch paper that Adele is writing new music for an album that is set to release at the holiday season of 2019. She already finisched some songs and ask musici for the project. 

I guess #2019RadioIsHers 

:hor:

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/www.nu.nl/muziek/5329169/adele-werkt-nieuw-album-kerst-2019.amp

Google-transelate;

Adele has started working on a new album, which will be released around Christmas next year. The multiple Grammy-winner will focus on writing songs, after the long break that she had put in for herself.
That writes Page Six on the basis of a source from the musical world. "She is back in the UK and plans to write new songs here, a number of musicians have already been approached and she has already finished a few songs", according to the source.

After her last world tour in 2016 with the album 25, Adele announced to take a rest. The 30-year-old singer is married and has a 5-year-old son, to whom she wanted to give her full attention.

It's an honor.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starbucks

And we have to wait for literally a year?

Why bother release an album tbh :vegas:

Your everyday cups of kindness

The Bling

Please don't be a Christmas album :selena:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Guest JolanJoringel
2 minutes ago, Amidana said:

Ugh is 31 going to slay?!!?

Reveal hidden contents

yes :staymad:

Well, in James Carpool Karaoke she said there'll be no more records named after her age - she believes in trilogies :ohwell:

Xoxo Adriana

I cracked the code adelegends. the album is gonna have something to do with ha age again :stalkga: #adele29 is cumming brace yourselves for impact

giphy.gif

Xoxo Adriana
12 minutes ago, Amidana said:

Ugh is 31 going to slay?!!?

Reveal hidden contents

yes :staymad:

Keep in mind Adele doesn't make her albums exactly her age. She wasn't 25 in 2015 and she sure aint gonna be 31 in 2019. Young legends ALWAYS lie about their age :vegas: #adele29

IAmNotHere1997

Grammys 2019 - SAFE 
Grammys 2020 - SAFE 
Grammys 2021 - NOT SAFE 

Ryusei
20 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Keep in mind Adele doesn't make her albums exactly her age. She wasn't 25 in 2015 and she sure aint gonna be 31 in 2019. Young legends ALWAYS lie about their age :vegas: #adele29

She‘s not doing another album named after her age, she said that in her carpool karaoke 

Musery

Amidana
34 minutes ago, JolanJoringel said:

Well, in James Carpool Karaoke she said there'll be no more records named after her age - she believes in trilogies :ohwell:

:saladga: w h a t I don't know if I can handle an Adele title with letters

23 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

:laughga: everyone lies to me help

Delusional Aura

Inb4 they give her AOTY again instead of beyonce again just to spite beyonce :oops:

Versace

Oh no 

Taylor and Adele might go head to head cause Taylor is aiming for Q4 2019 for TS7

goldenrealm

Watch x-mas 2019 as Adele - only album release, no one major is brave enough to release along side her :classy:

Monster7

2019 Q4 Taylor and Adele, Gaga better release LG6 first half of the year, no one is safe:giveup:

Archived