Avril Lavigne Working With Bonnie McKee For Upcoming Album

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Max Martin BOPSS here we goooo

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

Did you just shade her signature song? :oprah:

Yeah cos it made me stop being a fan. I'm alot older than most of you on here so you were probably children when it came out so obviously it's going to be more appealing to the younger fans than it was to me.

Nirvana
1 hour ago, PussyGlam said:

Yeah cos it made me stop being a fan. I'm alot older than most of you on here so you were probably children when it came out so obviously it's going to be more appealing to the younger fans than it was to me.

Yeah I hate that song too and the whole era too, I remember being so disappointed... and I used to be a fan when teenager (loved her two first albums). It just hasnt been the same after that... She should go back to the rock sound...

I do sometimes listen to her old songs for a throwback tho.:gaycat:

RochestrMonstr
2 hours ago, 009 said:

Max Martin BOPSS here we goooo

She worked with Max on her fourth Album Goodbye Lullaby, and I think that's her best one! I'd be fine with another album like that. 

1 hour ago, Nirvana said:

Yeah I hate that song too and the whole era too, I remember being so disappointed... and I used to be a fan when teenager (loved her two first albums). It just hasnt been the same after that... She should go back to the rock sound...

I do sometimes listen to her old songs for a throwback tho.:gaycat:

I agree, a lot of her sound and image for her third album was a turn off, especially the bratty obnoxious songs like Girlfriend.  Luckily she went back to a more mellow acoustic sound for her fourth album though. I hope this new one is like that.  

Anderson123
10 hours ago, Gohan said:

Maybe she just uploaded this picture because the album/song is coming soon? She said she was done with the writing process a month ago.

Yes! I also went to Avril's Instagram and she uploaded the same pic but the caption said that she loved working with her on the album and that they were putting the final touches to it.

ThisGuyTony

Please give us more pop rock/rock influenced songs. :giveup: 

Or at least 50% pop/50% rock. :madge: 

DiscoHeaven23
7 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

What an unnecessary drag lmao, Bonnie’s incredibly talented at what she does, and will always be “in.” Her mark on the music industry and pop music in general is astronomical and it’s kinda wild that you can’t see that. :ohwell:

My comment really wasn’t to be taken too seriously lol. It’s just that the truth is, she hasn’t written a hit in 3 to 4 years and now big artists aren’t working with her. She penned bops though 

RochestrMonstr
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

My comment really wasn’t to be taken too seriously lol. It’s just that the truth is, she hasn’t written a hit in 3 to 4 years and now big artists aren’t working with her. She penned bops though 

I don't think anyone is expecting Avril to have another hit at this point in her career. It actually makes these two women perfect to work together! 

Even if it probably won't be commercially successful, we should be able to look forward to some good music coming out of this collaboration! 

Anderson123
11 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

I just remembered I was so into Avril Lavigne's first two albums when I was a teenager. *Cringe* :laughga: 

There's no way I'd listen to them now or her new music. Especially after that monstrosity "Girlfriend".

Not cringe sweetie. Her first two albums were GOLD. Those along with Christina’s Stripped, Pink’s Missundaztood and Alanis’ Jagged Little Pill were perfect from start to finish and great 2002ish albums. 

RAMROD

I hope there are no cringey song like Hello Kitty anymore here. :triggered:

I still not forgive her for missed opportunity, she got Manson to herself and yet the thing they made are beyond acceptable. I am so offended as avid Manson fan, it made hearing Manson on Gucci Mane's song a tad bit bearable, at least it's funny :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RochestrMonstr
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I hope there are no cringey song like Hello Kitty anymore here. :triggered:

I still not forgive her for missed opportunity, she got Manson to herself and yet the thing they made are beyond acceptable. I am so offended as avid Manson fan, it made hearing Manson on Gucci Mane's song a tad bit bearable, at least it's funny :triggered:

I actually thought Bad Girl was cute! Certainly nothing to take seriously, but I thought it was cute to hear her on a song like that.  

I agree Hello Kitty is awful.  I think/I hope that was just a one-off type thing.  She had never done it before and hopefully she never does it again.  

Archived