Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paris Hilton comes out against Trump immigration policy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

As Hilton signed autographs outside a restaurant in West Hollywood, a TMZ cameraman asked her what she thought of the president’s family separation policy, which he had announced he would reverse.

“He better help [the immigrants] because this is not right what they’re doing to these children and their families,” Hilton said of Trump’s executive order. “He better keep his promise because this is inhumane. No child should be treated this way. I am disgusted at how they have been treated, it’s not right. … This is the American dream. That’s why people come here to America, for the American dream, not a nightmare.”

Hilton has never before used such strong wording about Trump before. Back in November 2016, she told an Australian TV program that she voted for him because, “I’ve known him since I’m a little girl.” Then in 2017, in an interview with Marie Claire that took place in Mexico, she backtracked and said she hadn’t voted at all.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/paris-hilton-harsh-words-president-trump-immigration-policy-181328973.html

Kulture Kiari

Too little, too late. My mind changed about her when she started showing support for Trump. Like, I get you play a dumb role for tv, but that don't mean you have to act like it irl.  

Kimmo
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

This is the American dream. That’s why people come here to America, for the American dream, not a nightmare.”

Oh wow and people think she’s not “woke” 

She has proven to be more humane and humble than any other people make her seem including Trump :staymad:

Hottie Detector

Glamourpuss
19 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Too little, too late. My mind changed about her when she started showing support for Trump. Like, I get you play a dumb role for tv, but that don't mean you have to act like it irl.  

I think she really is that dumb in real life though. 

Born To Slay
40 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I think she really is that dumb in real life though. 

This statement makes me think that honestly 

River

Open your heart and the doors of your hotels and let them sleep there for free, food included :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Glamourpuss
33 minutes ago, River said:

Open your heart and the doors of your hotels and let them sleep there for free, food included :diane:

To be fair, she's not the CEO of the Hilton hotel chain and didn't she have her inheritance taken away from her years ago by her grandfather? So she's just a Hilton by name only really. I can't be bothered fact checking but just going by what I remember reading at the time. 

River
38 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

To be fair, she's not the CEO of the Hilton hotel chain and didn't she have her inheritance taken away from her years ago by her grandfather? So she's just a Hilton by name only really. I can't be bothered fact checking but just going by what I remember reading at the time. 

Oh right, I remember something like that.. I think because she didn’t care about the family business.. 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived