A Star Is Born
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Paris Hilton comes out against Trump immigration policy

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 44,891
Morphine Prince

As Hilton signed autographs outside a restaurant in West Hollywood, a TMZ cameraman asked her what she thought of the president’s family separation policy, which he had announced he would reverse.

“He better help [the immigrants] because this is not right what they’re doing to these children and their families,” Hilton said of Trump’s executive order. “He better keep his promise because this is inhumane. No child should be treated this way. I am disgusted at how they have been treated, it’s not right. … This is the American dream. That’s why people come here to America, for the American dream, not a nightmare.”

Hilton has never before used such strong wording about Trump before. Back in November 2016, she told an Australian TV program that she voted for him because, “I’ve known him since I’m a little girl.” Then in 2017, in an interview with Marie Claire that took place in Mexico, she backtracked and said she hadn’t voted at all.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/paris-hilton-harsh-words-president-trump-immigration-policy-181328973.html

Edited by Morphine Prince
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
I got two red pills to take the blues away.

Kulture Kiari   Paws Up 2,257
Kulture Kiari

Too little, too late. My mind changed about her when she started showing support for Trump. Like, I get you play a dumb role for tv, but that don't mean you have to act like it irl.  

• Like 2

Kimmo   Paws Up 1,021
Kimmo
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

This is the American dream. That’s why people come here to America, for the American dream, not a nightmare.”

Oh wow and people think she’s not “woke” 

She has proven to be more humane and humble than any other people make her seem including Trump :staymad:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

PussyGlam   Paws Up 2,335
PussyGlam
19 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Too little, too late. My mind changed about her when she started showing support for Trump. Like, I get you play a dumb role for tv, but that don't mean you have to act like it irl.  

I think she really is that dumb in real life though. 

• Like 4

Born To Slay   Paws Up 9,853
Born To Slay
40 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I think she really is that dumb in real life though. 

This statement makes me think that honestly 

River   Paws Up 18,701
River

Open your heart and the doors of your hotels and let them sleep there for free, food included :diane:

Edited by River
  • LMAO 1
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

PussyGlam   Paws Up 2,335
PussyGlam
33 minutes ago, River said:

Open your heart and the doors of your hotels and let them sleep there for free, food included :diane:

To be fair, she's not the CEO of the Hilton hotel chain and didn't she have her inheritance taken away from her years ago by her grandfather? So she's just a Hilton by name only really. I can't be bothered fact checking but just going by what I remember reading at the time. 

River   Paws Up 18,701
River
38 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

To be fair, she's not the CEO of the Hilton hotel chain and didn't she have her inheritance taken away from her years ago by her grandfather? So she's just a Hilton by name only really. I can't be bothered fact checking but just going by what I remember reading at the time. 

Oh right, I remember something like that.. I think because she didn’t care about the family business.. 

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)