Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga were to make a joint album and tour with an artist

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

So Gaga has made a joint album and tour with Tony Bennett, but if she were to make a whole new album with a contemporary artist, who do you wish it would be? And of course that album would lead to them touring together.

Joint tours are really popular nowadays. Beyonce and Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj and Future, Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas, Eminem and Rihanna are all artists who have tried it before.

Michael Buble x Lady Gaga

michaelbuble5-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata12 

lady-gaga-sept-2016-smile-billboard-1548

Ok I don't know if this would be awkward since this means that Gaga would collaborate with someone else in the jazz industry other than Tony Bennett. But I absolutely love Michael Buble's voice, I think he's a fantastic singer. I think Michael and Gaga can bring a whole new atmosphere to jazz music, they are both young and ambitious, and are Grammy favourites. He has 10 Grammy nominations and 4 wins, he has been nominated in the Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album category for 8 times. I think one thing that's awkward is that Gaga would have to compete with Tony Bennett tho. :emma: But just imagine them touring together :giveup: they would be a match made in heaven. They've appeared in numerous jazz events it's odd they haven't taken a picture together.

I have yet to find out two women who have embarked on a joint tour together, to be honest that would seem pretty odd. So I'd say a male artist would be the most ideal choice. But hey we never know what might work out.

Any ideas?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSTER

Xtina, Pink and Madonna.

There are not too many male pop singers that would be a good match. Most likely they would be pushed down by Gaga’s awesomeness. :ladyhaha:

ryanripley

brandon flowers

thirty seconds to mars

editors

black rebel motorcycle club

the list is endless

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Guillaume Hamon

A rock tour with Gaga singing and the legendary Santana playing the guitar!

Don't tell me it's not fancy... ;) 

The Child

The Weeknd :vegas:

ColdSoreGrayfox.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

BawBaw
14 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

could you imagine though :giveup:

never /ever /ever :neyde:

Archived