💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the GP turning against Beyonce?

Sherloid Bai

Featured Posts

River

If to be more specific, it's the black community GP, like my friend said "don't come at us with your Louvre sh-t, you arrogant bitch, you forgot that most of us can't go to the Louvre"

So I was thinking that they just can't assume that people are stupid and talk about the problems and BLM while flashing in their richness... they can't really expect that their people will really bow down to them, I think they took the queen-king idea too far to the point their are mocking the black community and at this point they are turning against them..

So it's just a thought, would be happy to hear if others feels the same or not..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highlikegaga

it's too early to make statements regarding the GP. let's wait for the upcoming weeks, maybe the album will reach #1 and stay there for a couple of weeks, maybe won't.

it's way too early. and this is just one album. i'd be worried if she gets blocked from #1 debut when she releases her next solo album.

SHALLOW
49 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

YAY FINALLY another female pop singer gets hated on publicly. Can't wait for Dua Lipa to finally be hated.

No wonder "female pop" is failing if everyone just hopes for everyone to fail... like please... even if this was the case it's nothing to celebrate

So you still consider Beyonce a pop girl? :triggered:

I hope so. Her and Jay-Z are ridiculous. They think they’re the second coming of Christ and Virgin Mary. There is something about BeyoncĂ© that I will never understand. 

JudasJustDance
6 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

I hope so. Her and Jay-Z are ridiculous. They think they’re the second coming of Christ and Virgin Mary. There is something about BeyoncĂ© that I will never understand. 

Love this quote:ladyhaha: when Gaga comes to slay us all with LG6 , Mother Monster should spare you!

And i don’t think the GP is turning against them. There release was ‘weary’ , also Jay Z , a solo album of BeyoncĂ© will most likely get #1 tho. And as stated , if her next solo album doesn’t get #1, then maybe the GP might be turning against her.:trollga:

SpamMusubi

I think that Bey is a fantastic performer that derserves a huge amount of success, but honestly I wouldn’t mind if the GP turned away from her just a little bit cause the whole, “she’s a goddess and queen,” thing is starting to get kinda crazy:sweat:

Sushi is my one true passion

sipthistea

They weren't really here for her in the first place. Beyoncé, the album, had success because of the surprise release and her shift to the "untouchable" status. Then the Lemonade album, which was only hyped because of Jay Z's cheating, but its sales have only been half of Beyoncé's.

And I don't think people were hyped for a joined album after all. Jay Z has lost so much popularity throughout the years that he had to buy a platinum certification himself. And Beyoncé, sure, she's a hell of a performer, but the fact that she needs fake streams shows that the GP is not here for her as they are for artists like Drake (Who dominates the streaming area) or Adele (Who has had huge sales and is popular among every public). 

gabeoz
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Even if the album underperformed, it still received critical acclaim though, and I believe it's a strong Album of the Year contender next year at the Grammys.

Also Beyonce and Jay-Z are playing at stadiums across Europe and North America, if tons of people show up every night to see them perform, I doubt we can say that they have turned against them.

But the tour isn’t selling great. Even giving out free tickets in the parking lot can’t fill up the stadiums

Glamourpuss

The new music isn't to most people's taste. It's probably only the youth who likes Beyonce's music these days. 

ShockPop

Beyonce has moved from being all inclusive to excluding groups of people with her music. But she "stands for" civil rights? She's a total hypocrite who "appropriates" stereotypes of her ancestors in her performances. Just because she is black it doesn't mean she gets a free pass.

And her music is dull. Except that track "freedom" that was fire.

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Even if the album underperformed, it still received critical acclaim though, and I believe it's a strong Album of the Year contender next year at the Grammys.

Also Beyonce and Jay-Z are playing at stadiums across Europe and North America, if tons of people show up every night to see them perform, I doubt we can say that they have turned against them.

This!

Moebius
1 hour ago, gag said:

In an interview, the 'Poker Face' said

The Poker Face can speak omg

The truth is in her PokerFace.mp3

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Guillaume Hamon

Every time you're huge you gonna be dissed 24/7 after a while.

Recently Beyoncé got 2 SB shows, many number ones albums, a ton of Grammys, critics kissing her ass and she was presented as a Goddess for fun or very seriously...

Now people gonna snob her like they did around 2011 when she got it all for years. You remember the " Rihanna took her crown anyway" trend back then?

Mirages
2 hours ago, TOMP said:

breaking her streak 

It's not though, she isn't credited as Beyoncé she's credited as The Carters:huntyga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived