💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the GP turning against Beyonce?

Sherloid Bai

Featured Posts

Sherloid Bai

EIL is set to debut at #2 breaking her streak and locals are starting to pick up on Tidal submitting fake streams for her. Is the GP finally turning against Bey?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Louvre

No, they just aren't interested in Fraud-Z. :trollga:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Ryusei

YAY FINALLY another female pop singer gets hated on publicly. Can't wait for Dua Lipa to finally be hated.

No wonder "female pop" is failing if everyone just hopes for everyone to fail... like please... even if this was the case it's nothing to celebrate

Musery

ryanripley

i doubt it, the release is just really messy and as a beyonce fan i wasnt really excitied for a joint album

it's better to judge with her next solo album

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

VOLANTIS

This should have been timed around Coachella. :triggered:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

13 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

YAY FINALLY another female pop singer gets hated on publicly. Can't wait for Dua Lipa to finally be hated.

No wonder "female pop" is failing if everyone just hopes for everyone to fail... like please... even if this was the case it's nothing to celebrate

(Feb 2011) Pop icon Lady Gaga has said that everybody wants to see the decay of the superstar.

The singer said fans prefer a spectacular flameout for their superstars, grimly noting, "We want to see people who have it all lose it all," the New York Post quoted her as saying.

In an interview, the 'Poker Face' said, "They want to see me fail. They want to see me fall on stage," Gaga says.

"They want to see me vomiting out of a night club. Everybody wants to see the decay of the superstar," she said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/everybody-wants-see-decay-superstar-says-lady-gaga-20110211-025541-785.html

:unicorn:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

weed

Mmm it’s possible, as since she dropped YONCE she hasn’t had any rough patches afaik and could be overdue 

but also way too soon to tell, she just had Coachella not long ago and everyone was up ha ass, so.. u neva know

Ryusei
1 minute ago, gag said:

(Feb 2011) Pop icon Lady Gaga has said that everybody wants to see the decay of the superstar.

The singer said fans prefer a spectacular flameout for their superstars, grimly noting, "We want to see people who have it all lose it all," the New York Post quoted her as saying.

In an interview, the 'Poker Face' said, "They want to see me fail. They want to see me fall on stage," Gaga says.

"They want to see me vomiting out of a night club. Everybody wants to see the decay of the superstar," she said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/everybody-wants-see-decay-superstar-says-lady-gaga-20110211-025541-785.html

:unicorn:

exactly. And I hate that mindset.

Musery

RAMROD

How does being at #2 on national charting indicates people are turning against her?! What? How?

#2 still reputable position to be in. Which means they are still well liked.

tenor.gif?itemid=5020737

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
22 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I don't think Dua Lipa is a good representation of female pop. If she represents pop music, we are doomed.

Bradley
8 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

If Beyonce wants another hit, it needs to feature Gaga 

It's 2011 all over again.

Bradley

Even if the album underperformed, it still received critical acclaim though, and I believe it's a strong Album of the Year contender next year at the Grammys.

Also Beyonce and Jay-Z are playing at stadiums across Europe and North America, if tons of people show up every night to see them perform, I doubt we can say that they have turned against them.

Archived