A Star Is Born
question

Is the GP turning against Beyonce?

Featured Posts

TOMP   Paws Up 173
TOMP

EIL is set to debut at #2 breaking her streak and locals are starting to pick up on Tidal submitting fake streams for her. Is the GP finally turning against Bey?

• Like 2

The Louvre   Paws Up 2,008
The Louvre

No, they just aren't interested in Fraud-Z. :trollga:

• Like 12
It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

kevinsteve   Paws Up 2,300
kevinsteve

No, the GP is just unaware of the release of this record

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Ryusei   Paws Up 13,727
Ryusei

YAY FINALLY another female pop singer gets hated on publicly. Can't wait for Dua Lipa to finally be hated.

No wonder "female pop" is failing if everyone just hopes for everyone to fail... like please... even if this was the case it's nothing to celebrate

Edited by Ryusei
  • Like 4

ryanliarripley   Paws Up 73,501
ryanliarripley

i doubt it, the release is just really messy and as a beyonce fan i wasnt really excitied for a joint album

it's better to judge with her next solo album

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

VOLANTIS   Paws Up 10,416
VOLANTIS

This should have been timed around Coachella. :triggered:

• Like 1
I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

LeJudas   Paws Up 1,401
LeJudas

If Beyonce wants another hit, it needs to feature Gaga 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 7
Ohhhh-ohhhhhohhhh-AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

gag   Paws Up 10,401
gag
13 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

YAY FINALLY another female pop singer gets hated on publicly. Can't wait for Dua Lipa to finally be hated.

No wonder "female pop" is failing if everyone just hopes for everyone to fail... like please... even if this was the case it's nothing to celebrate

(Feb 2011) Pop icon Lady Gaga has said that everybody wants to see the decay of the superstar.

The singer said fans prefer a spectacular flameout for their superstars, grimly noting, "We want to see people who have it all lose it all," the New York Post quoted her as saying.

In an interview, the 'Poker Face' said, "They want to see me fail. They want to see me fall on stage," Gaga says.

"They want to see me vomiting out of a night club. Everybody wants to see the decay of the superstar," she said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/everybody-wants-see-decay-superstar-says-lady-gaga-20110211-025541-785.html

:unicorn:

• Like 7
headspin, happiness, Ḑ̸̖͕̱͔͚͙͇̝̆̉̃̅̽͂͐̑̌̈͂͜͝͠Ě̶̛̛̼̠̤͇̮̬̘̱͈̼̩̯̤̾̊̂̓͂̈́̑̋ͅA̶̮͒͗͊͋̾̈́̽̈́̐͜͝͝ͅT̷̢̛͙̖̳͇̖̲̮͖̘̗̹̔̓́͒̈̏̈́̊̑͋͜Ȟ̴̡̼̮̟̣̤̞̲̄͋̈́̀̊̚

neptugne   Paws Up 19,070
neptugne

Mmm it’s possible, as since she dropped YONCE she hasn’t had any rough patches afaik and could be overdue 

but also way too soon to tell, she just had Coachella not long ago and everyone was up ha ass, so.. u neva know

Ryusei   Paws Up 13,727
Ryusei
1 minute ago, gag said:

(Feb 2011) Pop icon Lady Gaga has said that everybody wants to see the decay of the superstar.

The singer said fans prefer a spectacular flameout for their superstars, grimly noting, "We want to see people who have it all lose it all," the New York Post quoted her as saying.

In an interview, the 'Poker Face' said, "They want to see me fail. They want to see me fall on stage," Gaga says.

"They want to see me vomiting out of a night club. Everybody wants to see the decay of the superstar," she said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/everybody-wants-see-decay-superstar-says-lady-gaga-20110211-025541-785.html

:unicorn:

exactly. And I hate that mindset.

RAMROD   Paws Up 31,326
RAMROD

How does being at #2 on national charting indicates people are turning against her?! What? How?

#2 still reputable position to be in. Which means they are still well liked.

tenor.gif?itemid=5020737

• Like 2
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me ♥

PunkTheFunk   Paws Up 68,104
PunkTheFunk

No, we're just bitter

• LMAO 6

Bradley   Paws Up 23,088
Bradley
22 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I don't think Dua Lipa is a good representation of female pop. If she represents pop music, we are doomed.

• Like 2

Bradley   Paws Up 23,088
Bradley
8 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

If Beyonce wants another hit, it needs to feature Gaga 

It's 2011 all over again.

Bradley   Paws Up 23,088
Bradley

Even if the album underperformed, it still received critical acclaim though, and I believe it's a strong Album of the Year contender next year at the Grammys.

Also Beyonce and Jay-Z are playing at stadiums across Europe and North America, if tons of people show up every night to see them perform, I doubt we can say that they have turned against them.