• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

why were you all trashing the hair? it looks amazing

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ModernEcstasy
26 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

At least you put forth the effort. :hug: If she releases another jazz album then it will just be a bonus on top of LG6. I also don’t think it would be a full era with all of her responsibilities and Tony’s age. 

To be honest, I would respect another TonyGa album. 

She clearly adores him and (without sounding too morbid), it would be lovely for them to create something else before Tony’s time comes. 

I’d just hope that it was an original album. (I think that may have been why I didn’t enjoy C2C. Because it literally wasnt Gaga’s music) 

NewYorkCity
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

why were you all trashing the hair? it looks amazing

Actually I wasn’t sure about it judging it on videos, same with the dress (never though that it was ATROCIOUS as some have said) but seeing it now on pictures it looks amazing and so does the dress, it is incredibly beautiful. 

Thats why I didn’t post about it. People like to run and complain about something they are watching on a YouTube o twitter video filmed like 203738393 meters away  and from a screen. 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

Actually I wasn’t sure about it judging it on videos, same with the dress (never though that it was ATROCIOUS as some have said) but seeing it now on pictures it looks amazing and so does the dress, it is incredibly beautiful. 

Thats why I didn’t post about it. People like to run and complain about something they are watching on a YouTube o twitter video filmed like 203738393 meters away  and from a screen. 

same, the curl looked a bit odd in those low res pics but seeing it now it looks fab

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyBabe
16 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

To be honest, I would respect another TonyGa album. 

She clearly adores him and (without sounding too morbid), it would be lovely for them to create something else before Tony’s time comes. 

I’d just hope that it was an original album. (I think that may have been why I didn’t enjoy C2C. Because it literally wasnt Gaga’s music) 

I totally understand. If they did an album or EP of newly written jazz music I would be so happy. Could you imagine?! :tony:

⚯͛

blackthorns

shes too adorable

@ all of u negative nancies- chill

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

kaojen

Ok girl but since you’re on the east coast, can you please come to sing while I’m here?!🎶 

HosedDownGypsy

omg she looks so much like amy winehouse in the last one im SHOOK

RAIN ON ME

TheSlash

I don't mind if she does another jazz album. But not right now. I need these pop bops called sLayG6 :firega: 

Ew, David!

Mirages

This gives me the old Hollywood vibes. Love it!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Jaume

Shouldn't Tony just rest? He is so damn old.

If they release something together, I want new material please, no cheesy covers this time around.

Mirages
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

What are you talking about? Tony is a immortal skinny legend :diane:

No but for real now in all seriousness, I am so here for this:tony:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived