1. 1. Which pop girl has the best "Sober?"

• Demi Lovato
    • Kelly Clarkson
    • Lorde
    • P!nk
    • Selena Gomez

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Demi Lovato just dropped a new song called "Sober." She's definitely not the first pop girl to release a song of that title - in fact, several have. I've listed the ones I could find here. Which one's your favorite?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

My own opinion: P!nk's is far and away the best "Sober." It's top-tier. The song is fantastic, super catchy, with really meaningful lyrics (I'm not impressed with Selena's fairly basic "you don't love me when you're sober," lyrics, for example). Also, idk why the original music video has all but disappeared from the Internet, but it's really well-done (and features her making out with herself :ladyhaha:).

Demi's is probably my second favorite. The rest of them are way below - Kelly's is pretty but waaaay too slow for the first half, Selena's is a really generic pop song, and Lorde's has a nice beat but is otherwise forgettable. 

Pop Music

I love pretty much all of these. I adore kelly's version and also p!nks. I think lorde's sober is very good as well (even better live) and selenas is also cute. I voted for the queen of underrated P!nk. Sober performed live on the truth about love tour is ****ing breath taking.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

A Hybrid

It’s time you dance with the truth, move along with the truth that Lorde’s is the best

No family’s safe when I sashay

tomsches

Don't forget evanescence's "Call me when you're Sober"

“I do not need to be high to he creative. I do not need to be drunk to have a good idea. I can sit with my thoughts and not feel crazy. I can do it. I can do it without the dope.”

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived