💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Have you ever noticed that...

PerfectCure

Featured Posts

PerfectCure

...Born This Way is the only album without any featured artists? 

Even though some of you obviously observed that, what do you think about it? What was the reason she went with releasing this album without some other names alongside hers?

Discuss! :vegas:

Saint Hollywood

Because she was (and still is) THAT artist. I'm pretty sure that Gaga wanted Born This Way to be her defining work and not let it be influenced by others. :vegas:

Damon

that's one of the reasons why it's still my fave from her :vegas:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Sneaky Oliver
31 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Because there used to be a time where none is worthy to stand alongside her :giveup:

This :giveup: it was Beyonce or above i miss this time tbh but i appreciate Hey Girl feat Florence 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Bradley
19 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

This :giveup: it was Beyonce or above i miss this time tbh but i appreciate Hey Girl feat Florence 

When Born This Way and 4 came out simultaneously, Beyoncé seemed so small in comparison to Gaga. I just wish these two queens would collaborate again. They are two of the biggest stars of our generation.

Sneaky Oliver
18 minutes ago, Bradley said:

When Born This Way and 4 came out simultaneously, Beyoncé seemed so small in comparison to Gaga. I just wish these two queens would collaborate again. They are two of the biggest stars of our generation.

The truth is when BTW came out everyone seemed so small:giveup: That was a powerful album release. Bey is so hip-hop-ish nos idk if she wants another Gaga/pop colab 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Salvador Sequea

I remember around that time she said in a interview that she avoided collabs  'cause she wanted to 'stand on her own feet' or something.

River

False it features an uncredited feature of Peter Van Der Veen aka the hot protecting angel of our God:diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NotMyFlop

imo, Born This Way has always been the closest to her 'self-titled' album; It explicitly discusses what she cares about most: freedom, sexuality, faith, family, etc. I think to have features on an album about her values would take away from it. 

joannesrats
26 minutes ago, NotMyFlop said:

imo, Born This Way has always been the closest to her 'self-titled' album; It explicitly discusses what she cares about most: freedom, sexuality, faith, family, etc. I think to have features on an album about her values would take away from it. 

I agree. It's either BTW or Joanne, but I think Joanne was more for her healing and for her family. ARTPOP was her anger and rage about the music industry and being hindered creatively. 

Bradley
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The truth is when BTW came out everyone seemed so small:giveup: That was a powerful album release. Bey is so hip-hop-ish nos idk if she wants another Gaga/pop colab 

That's true.

Well at this point I think a Katy Perry collaboration is more likely. She's expressed several times that she's extremely interested in Gaga's career and she respects Gaga a lot. I just hope Gaga reciprocates the love so that we might potentially get some bop.

Archived