RAMROD

She is 4 foot without shoes/sandals :poot:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

She is tiny, I'm like 5 foot 6 and she was like up to my chin/nose in loafers, not heels, so that's about 5 foot 3 ish. But she is extremely petite

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Maleficent
46 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

It's due to our spine being relaxed and stuff

bruh heย said one foot

1 hour ago, Werk said:

Don't forget that in the morning we are one feet higher and then we shrink back to our normal height later in the day :selena:ย 

I think you mean inch? Or are you telling us Gagz is 6'1 in the morning and then slowly shrinks back down to 5'1 throughout the day?ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

Werk
19 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

bruh heย said one foot

I think you mean inch? Or are you telling us Gagz is 6'1 in the morning and then slowly shrinks back down to 5'1 throughout the day?ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

Thank you I meant inch not feet messย 

I think she's actually 5'1, the movie is called 5'2 after the song, and the 5'3 and 3/4 was a joke, I think. I feel like the way she said it was meant to be sarcastic/cheesy. At least, that's how it came across to me lolย 

pink sushi

I thought she was 5'1" but most of the time it's impossible to tell how tall she is because she constantly wears heels. She definitely looks short in photos of her without heels. However, there isn't THAT big of a difference between 5'1" and 5'3", so I could see her being truthful at the MTV Awards. It's not like she claimed to be 5'6" or something.ย :rip:ย 

GypsyBabe

In my Hard Rock Hotel room at Universal Studios, my mirror had her height marked off at 5โ€™2โ€ย :vegas:

โšฏอ›

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, Zilla said:

She is tiny, I'm like 5 foot 6 and she was like up to my chin/nose in loafers, not heels, so that's about 5 foot 3 ish. But she is extremely petite

Whatโ€™s it like to be 5โ€™6โ€? I always wondered what the world looks like from up there. :flutter:ย 

I always thought she was around my height (5โ€™2โ€)...my sister is 5โ€™1โ€ and Gaga seemed a bit taller than her.ย 

โšฏอ›

Stewful2929

Iโ€™ve seen her in person and sheโ€™s v tiny. 5โ€™1 seems more right than 5โ€™3

Diamonster
2 hours ago, Werk said:

Or are you telling us Gagz is 6'1 in the morning and then slowly shrinks back down to 5'1 throughout the day?ย 

:air::air:

ย 

I was trying to decipher her height with a pic my gf has with her but they both have heels on so uselessย :laughga:ย  Also I'm around her height and I've been told I'm 5'1 and that I'm 5'2 I don't even know anymoreย 

Helxig

I'm sure she's closer to 5 foot 1! Everyone who has seen her in person knows that she's fricken tiny. I'd believe 5 foot 2, but anything over that I dunno...

I thought the documentary was only called Five Foot Two because of the song?

I'll be myself until they fลซcking close the coffin.

Schwerk
12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm sure she's closer to 5 foot 1! Everyone who has seen her in person knows that she's fricken tiny. I'd believe 5 foot 2, but anything over that I dunno...

I thought the documentary was only called Five Foot Two because of the song?

Same here. I think the somewhere around 5'1 and the 5'2 song reference is therefore negligible. 5'3+ is prob her joking cause she's the same height as my friend who has met her, both not in heels.ย 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

elijahfan

Maybe she got measured in her late teens and assumed she had stopped growing up since?

I myself am never quite sure how tall I am because I got measured a long time ago and the number might have slightly changed since, idk. Plus, like another user pointed out, we're not exactly the same height depending the moment of the day.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived