💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Cher - Fernando (Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!)

Hew

Featured Posts

Good Morning everyone,

I'm not sure how many people where waiting for this, but Cher's cover of Fernando (ABBA) for Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again! has finally released. To be honest with you all, I prefer this version as the instrumentals at the chorus are heavier and feel modernised, Don't get me wrong, I still love good old ABBA and always will, but this is a nice spin on it.

Cher did a great job imo :golfclap:

Opinions, Thoughts, Ideas? Who is getting pumped for Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again? I sure am :excited2: 

Spoiler

Cher is finally coming back to Australia (Not including Mardi Gras) and I'm so pumped, I use to watch the farewell tour over and over as a kid, we have it on DVD. About time she came back :') First time ever seeing her. 

River

I must say that the poster photoshop is really bad, you like clearly see that they were not together while shooting this photo

But slay Cher, Alejandro ha impact :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

rumours

I don't think this is as good as the original ABBA version. I'm also not a huge fan of Mamma Mia to begin with, so maybe this just isn't for me.

That being said, it's nice to see Cher in a movie again.

Trepadation

Hope she sings more songs :messga: There's a couple of songs I would love to hear her sing. 

Economy
1 hour ago, Rumours1977 said:

I don't think this is as good as the original ABBA version. I'm also not a huge fan of Mamma Mia to begin with, so maybe this just isn't for me.

Still, my skinny legend Cher covering my fav band of all time (I like them even more than Gaga) is a dream come true :giveup:

Just like her singing with Gaga on The Greatest Thing was also a dream

To bad she botched up the vocals on both. Like get it together Cher :saladga:

Maleficent

Whats up with her voice? She needs a new vocal engineer--her voice sounds weak and distant on this record...

imnotyourbabe10

We need a Gaga/Cher/Andy Garcia version of Slay-jandro :tony:

Our Lady was so ahead of her time -- blending ABBA, Ace of Base, Euro synth sounds on Alejandro. 

Looking forward to seeing this track/backstory in the film. 

Fantina

I LOVE THIS!!!

MAMMA MIA IS ONE OF MY FAVE MUSICALS AND I WAS SO GAGGED WHEN I SAW THAT CHER IS IN PART 2!!!

:firega::firega::firega:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

5 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

Yeah! Don't get me wrong, I love love love love ABBA, have since I was young. But I like the change in the instrumental how the drums are heavier. I'd love to hear this instrumental with original ABBA vocals too!

2 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I LOVE THIS!!!

MAMMA MIA IS ONE OF MY FAVE MUSICALS AND I WAS SO GAGGED WHEN I SAW THAT CHER IS IN PART 2!!!

:firega::firega::firega:

Same! Tell me about it, I goddamn love Cher!

Quasi
5 hours ago, River said:

I must say that the poster photoshop is really bad, you like clearly see that they were not together while shooting this photo

But slay Cher, Alejandro ha impact :diane:

It reminds me of those magazine collages teenagers do when they post stuff on their wall. Just a bunch of poorly cut blondes and twinks with Bieber-esque hair stuck with layers of Elmers glue.

I guess anyone can get into promo these days.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

bionic

When We Kissed the Teacher >>>

Im ready for this film to slay me with its rendition of Cassandra :giveup: 

buy bionic

Archived