đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga performs at Tony Bennett concert

codymonster

Featured Posts

UnnamedArtist

Are you serious? I don't want to be rude, I love jazz, but it looks and sounds awful. This hairstyle that just killed her good face and the dress that made her bigger. And in the video you can hear how out of tune it was. I choose jazz, I love jazz, but not for such, where neither good images, nor good performance. 
Now you can throw your wigs on me, ladys. :ohwell:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, UnnamedArtist said:

Are you serious? I don't want to be rude, I love jazz, but it looks and sounds awful. This hairstyle that just killed her good face and the dress that made her bigger. And in the video you can hear how out of tune it was. I choose jazz, I love jazz, but not for such, where neither good images, nor good performance. 

I mean to each their own, but I really don’t think it was that bad. :awkney:

⚯͛

Luzaleja

Damn, some of you hate Jazz so much :triggered: Y'all need to chill.

Standing ovation after Cheek to Cheek too :tony::diane: 

Can't wait for C3C :lolly:

The Z
3 hours ago, sipthistea said:

The overreaction. You just don't like her doing jazz and subsequently you hate everything :ladyhaha:

Not at all, it's just that thay Hitler's moustache looks better than Gaga's hair. It's just HORRIBLE. 

And I love JazzGa, and I'm SOOOO excited about the new album and I want it before LG6 so... You must be blind :ohwell:

KarmaPolice
1 hour ago, UnnamedArtist said:

Out of tune? Oh my god we've reached a new level of delusional!

LGMonster95

bla bla bla "her hair and outfit looks horrible or bad or this or that etc" who f*cking cares, it's just a random surprise appearance from Gaga on a Tony Bennett concert not some sort of red carpet, chill....

NewUsername
6 hours ago, asana15 said:
Standing O. just for showing up (swipe to the second frame)

itswhatshedeserves.gif :stalkga:

Schwerk

Living for this! I love how close they are and I love her singing jazz. They both are so passionate about being on stage. Hope there's a new record underway. Christmas with Tony and Gaga would be nice. Although I'd prefer more challenging material. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Guest Adarsh

She looks great! Love the evening gloves :wub: I'm pretty sure Sandra and Tom know more about clothes than anyone of you, so relax. :vegas:

nerdfacekillah
2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Am I the only one loving the overall look? 

no, i love it too:vegas:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Phaye Monster

They are so cute together:wub: they look so comfortable and happy

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived