Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Something Gaga-Related Happens Every Time I Go to the Mountains

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel
8 minutes ago, Seashell Boy said:

I really feel this. Every time I’ve broken up with a boyfriend, Gaga has then released an album later that same year.

Maybe I should take one for the team and ditch my current man....

Let's both date, go to the mountains, and then break up with me AT the mountains. Maybe that's the only way to get Act II and the original LG5. 

illbekind
1 hour ago, Seashell Boy said:

I really feel this. Every time I’ve broken up with a boyfriend, Gaga has then released an album later that same year.

Maybe I should take one for the team and ditch my current man....

This is 100% me

My first boyfriend was with when = BTW era

My second boyfriend was with when = ARTPOP

I was by myself for Joanne but I felt like that was for a reason

Chromatic

When I go to the mountains, I usually run into bears..

Spoiler

.. and come home with stds

xdRsHSO.gif

Monster7
6 hours ago, DiamondAngel said:

does anyone else have experiences/coincidences like this or something similar? 

In March the massive leak of pre-TF era songs, and ASIB trailer's release, were the only two days I haven't checked GGD this year:huntyga::huntyga::huntyga:

DiamondAngel
36 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

@DiamondAngel when is the next trip? :derpga:

In 2 weeks! I'm hoping the trend continues :pray:

27 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

In March the massive leak of pre-TF era songs, and ASIB trailer's release, were the only two days I haven't checked GGD this year:huntyga::huntyga::huntyga:

Bitch why are you here? :grr: @Haroonban ha 

DiamondAngel

UPDATE: Just got back from the mountains and look at all that's happened. I'm telling you, it happens EVERY. TIME. 

27monster27
On 6/23/2018 at 3:22 PM, DiamondAngel said:

July 2013 trip: Gaga changes her to twitter avi to an egg, makes her bio "this interface is shut down temporarily" to prepare Monsters for the ARTPOP announcement later that month. Jo Calderone tweets ":)" and so does GGD. It was the first time she teased new music since breaking her hip. Monsters were SHOOK and all the gays who stanned Lana and Marina during Gaga's absence changed returned to rejoice together. It was iconic.

Wait did this actually happen? :laughga::laughga:

he/him/his

The same type of thing happens to me, but it's whenever I forget my phone somewhere. I very rarely forget my phone anywhere but almost every time I do, something happens, whether it's something related to Gaga or something bad happens in my family.

For example, I forgot my phone at my mom's house and it was revealed that Taylor Kinney and Gaga broke up. And more recently, I forgot my phone at my friend's place and the A Star Is Born trailer came out.

Archived