đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Something Gaga-Related Happens Every Time I Go to the Mountains

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

Ok, so this is a weird and random thread, and y'all are probably going to think I'm a dumbass, but anyway. :ohwell:

Every year (usually during spring break or summer) I take a vacation to the mountains so I can do some hiking, because I really love nature (I'm a NatureBoy.mp3). And on every trip that I've taken, something Gaga-related has happened that's shook the fanbase. Now I'm superstitious about it and think that my trips to the mountains are somehow connected to the Gagaverse and they make her do something. :laughga: For example:

July 2013 trip: Gaga changes her to twitter avi to an egg, makes her bio "this interface is shut down temporarily" to prepare Monsters for the ARTPOP announcement later that month. Jo Calderone tweets ":)" and so does GGD. It was the first time she teased new music since breaking her hip. Monsters were SHOOK and all the gays who stanned Lana and Marina during Gaga's absence changed returned to rejoice together. It was iconic.

May 2014: Gaga sings Sire backstage to fans. She never released the song, but it was a crazy week to be a monster (think of Frankenstein). 

April 2015 trip: Gaga is in the studio with RedOne, sending all monsters into a frenzy. Jo Calderone tweets his iconic lyrics https://twitter.com/jocalderone/status/585458638585757697?s=21

2016: I don't go to the mountains this year. 

April 2017: Gaga releases the Cure while I'm at the mountains. 

I know it's just a coincidence, but something that majorly excites the fan bases happens every single time I go. I'm going again in two weeks, and I'm hoping I won't break the streak. With ASIB coming up, hopefully we'll finally get the release date for new music? Or the Vogue cover? Another trailer? :sis:

I'll update the thread. Anyway, does anyone else have experiences/coincidences like this or something similar? 

UPDATE: Just got back from the mountains and look at all that's happened. I'm telling you, it happens EVERY. TIME. 

Pop Music

I have a thing that's happened twice where when I take a nap in the late afternoon in June something in pop culture happens. Last year it was the manchester bombings and then this year Everything Is Love came out. That's about it tho. 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

PlastiscGuy

I hope you're posting this while you're on your way to those mountains for your own good 

Lady-Gaga-starbucks.jpg

PG.

Babel

You better build a house with sticks and stay living in the mountains until you die :vegas: 

ryanripley

go there and don't come back, thank you

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Defmix100

similar thing happens with me and gaga audio, and usually when I'm away I don't have enough signal to listen to any of it properly, I remember these things becoming available while I was away:

the Poker Face and Bad Romance official acapella's finally leaked which I had been waiting ages for

Venus release - I managed to hear the first 2 lines before it couldn't load for the rest of the trip

ARTPOP album instrumentals leak

The Cure release

and I'm sure a few more

Arcanum

You go in the mountains Gaga releases C3C, ASIB OST, LG6, Act II, marries, makes 4 babies, receives the Vanguard, Volantis flies and snatches you from the mountains

giphy.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

RickMonster98

then why are you still here

dont-go-there.gif?1518524398

go now, lg6 is waiting for you to be released!!!!

The Z

Everytime it's raining in August and I'm at home bored af, something also happens. The Applause early release, the Perfect Illusion announcement etc...

But please, go on vacation earlier... like... tomorrow? :oops:

DiamondAngel
5 hours ago, LibraOctober98 said:

Which mountains sis?

It's different every time, but this year it's West Virginia. I'm not sure which part of it (:sweat:) cuz I didn't plan the trip lol. I'll let you know!

And I'm going back in two weeks y'all! I am praying the mountain gods and Gaga treat us good this time :pray:

Seashell Boy

I really feel this. Every time I’ve broken up with a boyfriend, Gaga has then released an album later that same year.

Maybe I should take one for the team and ditch my current man....

Archived