💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Song Of The Summer is OUT

Johnny Wayne

Featured Posts

Johnny Wayne

Hai hennies, sistrens, gheis and bassoons,

You may remember me from the iconic Maria Slayal Royal Loyal new artist discovery thread :sis:

Today I'm here to present you with the already established queen of pop's first music video. Where are all the girls who were already icons before even releasing music videos? When you know your music is THAT b*tch, you don't even need music videos, Music not the Visual, a true reverse flopholian expedition 

tenor.gif?itemid=6128107

Hennyways, here's the hit single and hit video that's been trending at #1 in portugal for weeks. Sistren clearly got herself THAT budget and the production value on this song is THAT good. Her autotune machine is doing things not even Britney's producers could do for her. Bless your eyes now, staring at this middle aged woman's goddessly celulity free 0% fat body.

And as if one version of this summer anthem wasn't enough, Maria just released another version in support of Portugal's football team. Shawn Mendes who? This is the support anthem we needed all along, these alleged hunties got nothing on queen of the gheis Mary Loyal. Get your vuvuzelas out and start blowing hennies!!! :bon::lolly:

Maria's leap to internation stardom is still under progress but now that she's also claimed the throne of pop visuals, I see her outselling MJ within the next year :staymad:

What's your thots hennies? Will you be bawping your queef holes to this iconic single all summer long? Will Maria Leal be the next Time magazine cover? I guess only Time will tell :reductive:

*energeticly dances out of this chaotic thread*

NqwqjiJ.gif

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

RAMROD

My summer song is not this one :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nerdfacekillah

already iconic. when will your faves?:diane:

your description in the thread made my day :air:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

goldenrealm

I was literally thinking of her the other day! thanks for updating about her :laughga:

WeDontStop

not when charli is dropping on the 29th

i got the boys in dubai

Moebius

No Angel and Focus are coming next week though? :/ 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Suspiria

Yes, in fact it came out a couple of months ago. I believe it's called "I Like It".

bpmMonkey

Remember when we used to think DIC will be song of the summer 2017? 

Good old times :oops:

ChromaticaPunk
42 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Remember when we used to think DIC will be song of the summer 2017? 

Good old times :oops:

Who thought that? :laughga:

Battle 4 Ur Life

not gonna lie, I'm living for this. thank you.

the autotune is rather artistic and I'm not even joking. this has the potential to revive eurodance.

this is awesome. lol. I live.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Now that's a whole concept. Marianetta Loyal is cummin' to snatch our wigs hunteas. Save your coins for the Verâo é nosso Ball Tour!:tony:

Jessica Germ

Uhmmm Song Of The Summer? Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going) Piano Version came out a whiiilee ago already :lolga: Sleeping under a rock sis? 

Archived