💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

I'm Vanjie - Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

LaLuna

Featured Posts

LaLuna

It was only a matter of time... and now it's here.

Miss....Vaaaaaaanjie's debut single 

Spoiler alert: IT'S A BOP.

giphy.gif

ryanripley

i hope she comes back for all stars, her personality is great and deserves another chance to shine

the new shangela

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Matangi
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i hope she comes back for all stars, her personality is great and deserves another chance to shine

the new shangela

she will be on season 11 trust and believe

homomo

It's such a shame she left first. She had instant appeal.

Blake

Unpopular opinion but just because she became a viral meme doesn't qualify her for season 11. :oops:

Because that's all she is, a meme. 

Knife

She has a weird quality kinda like Alyssa where she just naturally says things and it's hilarious.

I wouldn't mind her coming back for season 11, but I'm gonna need her to come back and actually bring it this time, otherwise vanjie will become just another discarded RPDR meme like cucu. :huntyga:

ryanripley
28 minutes ago, Blake said:

Unpopular opinion but just because she became a viral meme doesn't qualify her for season 11. :oops:

but who said she should come back cus she's a meme? if shangela got a second chance, so should vanjie

she's very likeable in the videos i've seen her in and could slay if she tries

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FFXSoul91
37 minutes ago, Blake said:

Well, she's on so... :trollga:

Enigma

34 minutes ago, Blake said:

She’s hilarious like Alyssa or Monique. It was not just the Vanjie line, it was her charisma in general and people noticed it in the live comments before she was eliminated.

She also serves great looks. Her reunion look was one of the best of the night. Her entrance look, imo, was the best or almost

As she said she got unlucky because she’s not good at cheap drag but I definitely think she could have gone far if this wasn’t the first challenge. And if Kalorie didn’t pull out that reveal even tho she was the spot on first out.

austincola
1 hour ago, Blake said:

But she’s coming back anyways! 

BlaqJezus

Why would she come back on Season 11, and not just come back on All-Stars? Either way she will be back, she isn't just a meme, she is a quality queen. She was obviously polished from the start.

Archived