Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

About Beyoncé & Her Chart Success

xcx

Featured Posts

DISCLAIMER: I like Beyoncé, and this question is not meant to attack her. I also don't entirely know how charts work, so this question may not make sense. 

Is it possible that Beyoncé and Jay Z went under the name "The Carters" because it wouldn't affect their streaks of having albums consistently go to #1 on the charts? Could they have done it because they knew there was a possibility it wouldn't get #1 due to it being a TIDAL exclusive? 

BawBaw

NO SHE UPLOAD THE APESHIT MV ONTO HER VEVO ACCOUNT AND NOW SHE DELETED IT BECAUSE IT IS BOMBING THE SINGLE AND THE ALBUM.

SHE TRIES TO SAVE FACE HERE:lolly: AND TO DISTANCE HERSELF FROM THE PROJECT /

DiscoHeaven23

I kinda think that she thought this album was gonna be MASSIVE

i'm sure she's quite shocked and the writing camps and major PR teams have already had crisis meetings to make sure Beyonce's next solo album is MAJOR again. :selena:

SolidSnake

I suspect them going under the name The Carters has something to do with their last name being Carter, but i'm no expert. 

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

NO SHE UPLOAD THE APESHIT MV ONTO HER VEVO ACCOUNT AND NOW SHE DELETED IT BECAUSE IT IS BOMBING THE SINGLE AND THE ALBUM

SHE TRIES TO SAVE FACE HERE:lolly:

the video is back now , i did a flop thread about it :poot:

Kimmo

They’re just obsessed with being on top :fthis:... all gay bottoms are quacking 

Hottie Detector

robboadam

What’s this obsession with Beyoncé? I understand if we’re dragging artists that have been b*tches to Gaga, but Beyonce has given nothing but love (and vice versa).

Live and let live.

GypsyBabe

As a former massive childhood fan, I could care less about Beyoncé or her successes and failures. I’m not one to tear another artist down, but Beyoncé’s dishonesty bothers me and its detrimental to the music industry. 

⚯͛

8 minutes ago, robboadam said:

What’s this obsession with Beyoncé? I understand if we’re dragging artists that have been b*tches to Gaga, but Beyonce has given nothing but love (and vice versa).

Live and let live.

A big name artist flopping like this is a pretty big deal though. There was lots of talk about Katy last year as well. Hell there was so much talk about Taylor and she didn't even flop lol.

12 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Live and let live.

I'm not dragging her. I was just asking this question because I think it would make sense if it was true. 

River

They can change names as much as they want, we will still count it as a flop in her discography and will always remember :vegas:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

It just the project name. I don't think it goes deeper than that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pablo
47 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It just the project name. I don't think it goes deeper than that.

It's so much deeper than that, they used ** in APES**T for their twin babies. You know what else comes in pairs? Eyes. You use your eyes to watch their newest video which features Mona Lisa.

If you google Illuminati photos you'll find Mona Lisa dabbing

maxresdefault.jpg

Illuminati confirmeD!!!!!!!! 

Spoiler

:sis:

Don't visit my profile

The Child

Honestly who cares, they are big names and they have established their places, power and influence on the industry. They don’t need to be on top of the charts anymore.

PS: Take that Bey, that’s well deserved, you went full on Jay Z in Lemonade and now you have us to see you as a power couple my ass yeah. We never wanted nor needed this album and this tour anyway.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

rumours
51 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly who cares, they are big names and they have established their places, power and influence on the industry. They don’t need to be on top of the charts anymore.

PS: Take that Bey, that’s well deserved, you went full on Jay Z in Lemonade and now we have see you as a power couple my ass yeah. We never wanted nor needed this album and this tour anyway.

I. Am. Confusion. 

Archived