Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nicki Minaj is boring now 🤔

FABian

Featured Posts

Just an opinion.

I've listened to her for a decade, and all her recent songs she's been releasing ALL sound the same... no progression anymore.

I used to be so excited every time she releases new music, but now I'm not anymore.

This is coming from a Nicki stan...

Cardi is a breathe of fresh air tbh 

The Bling

That's what happens when you release a collab every 10 hours :green:

Let's hope her album is a really good one and she takes a rest from collabing

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Just now, The Bling said:

That's what happens when you release a collab every 10 hours :green:

Let's hope her album is a really good one and she takes a rest from collabing

It's not just the collabs. Like her actual stand alone singles are so basic now... like her verses are good but her delivery is so basic, like she's done it 1000 times before. 

Chromatislaps

so was Gag- Joa- All- Yuy - Stefani the last few years :derpga: 

j/k :huntyga: 

Kimmo

Same... she’s a thing of the past already, her new songs are just too hectic and unmemorable, and all her features sound the same with different wording, and her diva attitude is definitely not helping me like her anymore, like she thinks she’s the queen of the industry and is above any newcomers :laughga:

Hottie Detector

DimitrisARTPOP
6 minutes ago, FABian said:

Just an opinion.

I've listened to her for a decade, and all her recent songs she's been releasing ALL sound the same... no progression anymore.

I used to be so excited every time she releases new music, but now I'm not anymore.

This is coming from a Nicki stan...

Cardi is a breathe of fresh air tbh 

I agree with you but Chun Li is a BOB

The Bling
Just now, FABian said:

It's not just the collabs. Like her actual stand alone singles are so basic now... like her verses are good but her delivery is so basic, like she's done it 1000 times before. 

:hor: that's up to anybody I suppose. I bopped really hard to Barbid Tingz and still do

I think her problem is overexposure. But I'm not really into rap, so I can't really say if it's also that her songs have become more basic or what. I'll take your word

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

sipthistea

I agree with you. 

She used to be fun, interesting and her persona gave some life to her work. Those alter egos were something else. 

But now she's just too serious and too aggravated about being the queen of rap and the chunli/bad guy that the internet hates. Too childish over nothing. 

FRANK1991

I miss her Super Bass/ Starship/ Whip It days :oops:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

GGD probably only find the RedOne produced songs entertaining. Once she went back to a more hip hop based sound we think she is boring.

moonboywow
5 minutes ago, Easy said:

GGD probably only find the RedOne produced songs entertaining. Once she went back to a more hip hop based sound we think she is boring.

Yep. You hit the nail right on the head. 

BBhomemaker

"All this bitches are my sons"

"The generous queen"

"I'm the bad guy chun-li" 

:awkney:

Inferno
7 minutes ago, Easy said:

Not really. I think the general consensus is that The Pinkprint was good. And that album goes inarguably harder than what shes been releasing recently.

Archived