💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: 5SOS #1, Beyonce & Jay #2 in US

monsterdino

Featured Posts

SEXODUS

I’d wait to see how Beyoncé’s next solo album performs before even thinking the evil is defeated :oops:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
memomemome

Just checking the drama on Twitter. It will be good :lolly:

If they're number 2 they will be dragged hard af

If they're number 1 they will be dragged too for fishy streaming number :lolly:

What will happen on the next episode? Now that Armys and Hives team up to defeat 5SOS? What Stan will create alliances against hives? Who will come for the throne? Next on Game of Thrones

Andrea B
1 hour ago, KingRedd said:

Low key annoyed I even have to respond to you but ok...

Clearly it was a joke... guess you missed that “Jk”  but by all means go off.

If you're really ''low key annoyed'' because I didn't see the ''jk'' then you're kinda sensitive. hope you have a good day:oops: babye. I didn't mean to annoy you

No need to drag them too hard as we should know what it's like to be in that position. Plus we don't even have to drag them, every other fanbase will, we can just watch lol.

But yeah these numbers are shocking. I didn't even know who 5 seconds are.

Is this like the biggest album to album decline? I guess BTW to ARTPOP is a bigger drop? I can't do the math.

2 hours ago, LGQOP said:

I'm gagging! the behive is getting dragged on twitter!!

Her tour isn’t even selling well :selena: 

Sakrai

WAIT so c2c outsold Beyonce? c2c OUTSOLD BEYONCE?!?! I Am THRIVINGGfgjfhjvehdjdnej 

Oh, I'm just visiting-

KingRedd
1 hour ago, Andree said:

If you're really ''low key annoyed'' because I didn't see the ''jk'' then you're kinda sensitive. hope you have a good day:oops: babye. I didn't mean to annoy you

Lmao you’re fine... you don’t know me or my blunt humor  lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

Regina George

Carters 70.000 pure sales

Xtina 61.000 pure sales 

tenor.gif?itemid=3574976

Phlop

I mean they dropped it out last minute and Bey is overexposed. She’s literally been Nicki on all these remixes lately 

BYE

Yanko

kii at them getting blocked by some random boyband  :messga: thats what u get for  shameless gimmicks

brit4ever

I've always said that Beyonce is not ammong the best selling female album artists, she sells well, but Adele and Taylor are on top when it comes to album sales. 

Anyways, it's not rightfull to drag Beyonce right now, we all know that if she wanted(well she probably does, but if she realy desperatly wanted it) the #1 spot she would've released the album on friday on all platforms and physical as well and done some promo, she would've deffinetly sold ~200k with ease. 

Also, yesss, Britney's record is saved, as the youngest female artist with most #1 albums, hopefully she will extend it and secure the record with B10. 

Bradley

I personally enjoyed the album but I can understand how it's far from the commercial appeal.

Anyway let's not make fun of them shall we? In before LG6 debuts at #2.

Though I doubt it would happen :bon: Gaga's music is way more digestible and impressive than The Carters'.

Archived