Contrapoints
13 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

giphy.gif

pls tell me this gif is from Coachella

5 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

I think she will have a stroke 

TIDAL is coming to push this album past 200 k SPS bookmark me :staymad:

IT'S THE FINAL NUMER !!!! :saladga: SO NO TIDAL 

Fun Fact: At the OTR2 Tour, they were giving out promo cards for 6 months of free Tidal.

Source: I was there. I cackled.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Not buying that. It wasn’t even 30 min ago that everyone was so sure that their streaming number and sales would be faked. Don’t flip flop now.

Because the reports were unstable and HDD had to re-check them every few hours, something didn't look good.. who knows what happened behind the scene..

I mean it was all over the news, why to keep denying?

You are a fan, fine, but let's not pretend that they were not corrupted with Tidal.. they faked streams and royalties and they are in a big trouble..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LordEnigma

No one cares about their relationship anymore 1 I’m over it. Do something different, please!

LePetitGAGABLover
4 minutes ago, Haiii said:

Fun Fact: At the OTR2 Tour, they were giving out promo cards for 6 months of free Tidal.

I bought an SD card for my mom that came with a 3 month free Tidal trial. I threw it on the trash:rip:

rumours
4 minutes ago, River said:

You are a fan, fine, but let's not pretend that they were not corrupted with Tidal.. they faked streams and royalties and they are in a big trouble..

It does make me wonder how many copies Lemonade and 4:44 actually sold

BawBaw
5 minutes ago, Haiii said:

they really didn't see this coming , nobody did to be honest going from 650k SPS in 2016 to 127k after the positive press that she got at Coachella .....

pedrohemg

I know most of you will say this is Jay-z's fault, but do we really want or need more music from Beyoncé at least for the next three years? I don't think so.

3de9rt.gif

Borislshere
Just now, River said:

Because the reports were unstable and HDD had to re-check them every few hours, something didn't look good.. who knows what happened behind the scene..

I mean it was all over the news, why to keep denying?

You are a fan, fine, but let's not pretend that they were corrupted with Tidal.. they faked streams and royalties and they are in a big trouble..

I have no issue admitting tidal is pure crap. I’ve hated the service since day one and don’t understand why they keep doing those exclusives. The members were retracted because they were just predictions. That was constantly said in their tweets. Predictions change. 

They got one of the hugest fan bases to stream the album a few days ago. Of course numbers were going to look funky. 

Just now, Rumours1977 said:

It does make me wonder how many copies Lemonade and 4:44 actually sold

4:44 had some deal with sprint which probably explained why it went “platinum” in so little time. Idk about lemonade since it had no deal.

Gagadonna

today I commented "no thanks" on the comment of a Bey fan saying "buy Everything is Love" on the Expectations post of musicdailyworld, since it had NOTHING to do with the post (also because the album is gross) 

The fan called me "whitie" (which is of course negative) and I replied that not being a bey fan and being white have nothing to do 

Then another fan screenshotted the convo and reposted it on their instagram calling me a "racist ass bitch" :duck:

i was like "what the foooooook"

ryanripley
1 minute ago, pedrohemg said:

I know most of you will say this is Jay-z's fault, but do we really want or need more music from Beyoncé at least for the next three years? I don't think so.

3de9rt.gif

um yes

lemonade was 2016, i'm ready for more

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

myOWNtable

**POP MUSIC EMERGENCY**

ATRL is quaking

giphy.gif

Can't believe this is happening. Yesterday there were essays about race, Beyonce's "I'm a wealthy, mysterious goddess" image, and her fraudulent ways. The Hive was sure that Beyonce would have the last laugh. What went wrong? Not even an alliance with Kpop stans could help?!

5SOS 140K #1

Beyonce Knowles 125K #2

CKz0q2.gif

giphy.gif

Archived