💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why everyone sleeping on Adele?

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

Why does stan twitter sleep on Adele? (and GGD)

she's, like, the only pop girl that pull numbers and has true HITS with good chart performance and longevity.

yet, some years passed and no one mentions 21 and 25 anymore. Why is that?:huh:

Also, is she escaping the 4th album curse? :gum:Do you think she can save pop music?:gum: Will she flop? :gum:Discuss.:vegas:

Bradley

23 :rip:

Adele saving pop music? Is she releasing LG6?

I like her but she's not a very interesting 'pop' artist. She has great ballads but she doesn't know how to make a proper dance song. Her performances are also very non-theatrical so I wouldn't give her too much credit in live shows as well.

monster4life231

Adele is such an amazing artist. Truly underrated and such a gentle soul irl compared to the “it” girls that are in the pop world nowadays. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Ryusei

Idk there's nothing to discuss, there's nothing happening with her, she's doing nothing atm so... 

She's really funny I can say that much and she has good songs. I love her carpool karaoke episode

Musery

Yuuri

She won't get the 4th album curse. Her albuma sell like hot cakes.

Just now, Bradley said:

We love a backward aging Queen.:vegas:

highlikegaga
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Adele saving pop music? Is she releasing LG6?

I like her but she's not a very interesting 'pop' artist. She has great ballads but she doesn't know how to make a proper dance song. Her performances are also very non-theatrical so I wouldn't give her too much credit in live shows as well.

tenor.gif?itemid=5932981

such a capital MESS.

i burn my stan card as we speak

River

Because her songs makes you sleep :vegas:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

highlikegaga
2 minutes ago, River said:

Because her songs makes you sleep :vegas:

giphy.gif

SolidSnake

She has a REALLY good voice but a lot of her songs are samey sounding and about the same subject matter. 

WeDontStop

i want to dance not fall asleep tbh

i got the boys in dubai

Suspiria

I don't think "everyone sleeping on her" is quite true considering she's like one of the best selling artists of this century :laughga: but I do understand what you mean.

Her songs, visuals and performances are as 'safe' as it gets. Sure the GP loves her because of her talent and personality, but there's just nothing novel, exciting or unique enough about her work to make people really stan.

ryanripley

who is sleeping on her? everything she does wins grammys and tops charts

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

rumours

Her whole platform is different than that of a typical popstar. It's the reason she doesn't have a huge presence on stan twitter.

She just makes music cause she loves it and doesn't engage in all the industry BS. She has talent, and releases music that is relatable no matter one's age group.

Moreover, 25 with its 11x platinum certification is doing just fine without stan twitter. 

Andrea B

I love her songs so much and I'm a huge fan of her but as an artist she's boring. She's funny and her performances are great because of her vocals but she's not a pop star and stan twitter loves pop stars like britney, gaga, bey, etc 

Archived