đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another true worldwide Gaga tour

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

She would benefit from doing stadiums rather than arenas where she can. In the US she can certainly pull off stadium shows. In Europe, I strongly believe she could pull off like one show at Wembley Stadium and a couple arenas. In Oceania do one stadium in Sydney and one arena show in New Zealand. In Asia she could easily pull off two stadium shows in Japan and in South America one or two stadium shows in Brazil. This would only be like 30 shows but she would meet the demand for shows in these countries and still be able to sell them out with the right technique. 

I believe the dates can be a little bit more if the album does decently well worldwide. However stadium tours usually range within 50 shows and won't reach every corner of the world ala Witness: The Tour did. Sure it looks good on her but a lot of fans still won't be able to see her live since smaller cities usually won't get a stadium date.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy
18 hours ago, Sharyu said:

Lady Gaga: the Musical seems like a good idea, limited dancing, while she focuses on singing and acting. The tour tells of everything Gaga did and faced from '06 to 201~. And this'll be her chance to get a real Tony.

THIS! A musical is what needs to happen. Something like the Born This Way Ball but without too much dancing. More theatrical :wub:

Now that Gaga has a more powerful voice, it would be so amazing!

PG.

Miel

Do we know the logistics of Vegas yet? Especially if it is a more flexible contract, she could always do a few shows there per month, or in clusters, while also traveling the world. She would just have to be on a very broad and flexible schedule to accommodate her body.

3 points in and ready for more

FentyGa
On 22/06/2018 at 8:43 AM, Bradley said:

She's more respected and appreciated than Katy Perry and Britney Spears are, no?

giphy.gif

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Delusional.

Exactly what I'd say to you but okay werk

Silvestro Devacelli

i jut realized she will live in Vegas and won’t be in that damn LA,just imagine vegas fashion :messga:

DeanWinchester
On 6/22/2018 at 3:53 AM, Infinity Wave said:

Let's not forget katy toured with Witness (no pun intended) and if she was able to almost sold out any venue, well, gaga can certainly do that. But there's one more thing: Katy's ticket were waaaaaaay less expensive (at least from what I've seen). Gaga should LEARN tbh

Gaga's tickets weren't expensive. I think it's more that Katy reduced her price significantly when they realized the album and single roll out wasn't as strong as they initially thought it would be.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Bradley
1 hour ago, maxblac said:

Exactly what I'd say to you but okay werk

I just can't imagine a universe where people would say Britney Spears and Katy Perry are more respected and appreciated than Lady Gaga is. I love Britney's music but she can't dance, can't sing, how is she a music legend? As for Katy Perry, the general consensus is that she doesn't sing as well as Gaga does, her theatrics are not as strong as Gaga's either.

FentyGa
15 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I just can't imagine a universe where people would say Britney Spears and Katy Perry are more respected and appreciated than Lady Gaga is. I love Britney's music but she can't dance, can't sing, how is she a music legend? As for Katy Perry, the general consensus is that she doesn't sing as well as Gaga does, her theatrics are not as strong as Gaga's either.

I'm not saying they're more respected than Gaga, I think it's about the same.
Britney is repected because she was a hitmaker with some of the most successful singles of the past two decades, and because she used to be an amazing dancer. As for Katy, 5 number one singles on one record, iconic outfits etc.
Is Gaga the best singer of the three? Of course. But to the GP, she's the really weird, gay pop star who plays piano.

illbekind

After 2 Monster Balls, Sydney Monster Hall, ARQ nightclub, 7 BTW Balls, and 3 Artraves I haven't seen her. COME TO AUSTRALIA

It’s still so odd to me on a multitude of levels that she chose a Vegas residency. Nothing about it makes sense to me. She is in control of her career and could tour at her own pace... her doing a Vegas residency just seems lazy and makes her a sellout in that it goes against everything she has ever said 

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

It’s still so odd to me on a multitude of levels that she chose a Vegas residency. Nothing about it makes sense to me. She is in control of her career and could tour at her own pace... her doing a Vegas residency just seems lazy and makes her a sellout in that it goes against everything she has ever said 

or it just helps her put on a show that accommodates her fibro

you said it yourself, she's in control of her own career and it's what she wants to do. the last thing she deserves to be called is lazy

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
6 hours ago, maxblac said:

I'm not saying they're more respected than Gaga, I think it's about the same.
Britney is repected because she was a hitmaker with some of the most successful singles of the past two decades, and because she used to be an amazing dancer. As for Katy, 5 number one singles on one record, iconic outfits etc.
Is Gaga the best singer of the three? Of course. But to the GP, she's the really weird, gay pop star who plays piano.

iconic outfits? maybe the blue wig but none of the gp are remembering katy for any outfits lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived