💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you like tara's makeup

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I think that tara was very skilled at her job. Some monsters might disagree but I think tara was the best makeup artist/friend that gaga had in the earlier days. What do you think of her overall. 

lady-gaga-leaves-her-hotel-with-make-up-

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

River

Tara's idea were very beautiful, but Tara didn't polish them and many times she left many mistakes and stuff.. she was not polished enough..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ryanripley

i love that the pic in the OP hides her face

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Crystalline

I loved Tara’s frequent use of white eyeshadow on Gaga’s eyes. I thought it really brought them out and looked amazing. That’s the one complaint I have about Sarah; the constant smokey eye look. I loved when she did the white eyeshadow the other day in NYC.

I like both of them, though. Sarah is more polished but Tara’s use of different makeup shades (lips, eyes, etc) were better imo.

ARTBOP

I think she was great while she was there, the BTWB saw some good looks from her (the huge liner for example), but I'm really glad she has Sarah now. She seems a lot more polished and can serve some amazing makeup looks.

Gaga Lazuli

Gaga looked more beautiful and natural when Tara did her make up. Facts are Facts

Little Monsters Torture Me

Mirrion Rizzons

well sarah's is more polished but 

tara blessed us with this LOOK

lady-gaga-attends-the-launch-of-fame-by-

Suspiria

I was literally just going to post a similar thread :giveup:

but yes I liked her a lot. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she did most of BTW up until early ARTPOP correct? If so she's responsible for most of Gaga's most interesting and/or complex makeup looks.

lady-gaga-billboard-magazine-cover-01.jp

614619-lady-gaga-est-l-invitee-du-graham

Basically everything from BTW slays my life. Too many kickass eyeliner looks to remember. The Judas mini-era... I'm wet just thinking about it:giveup:

GypsyBabe

I like how polished, professional looking, and the somewhat retro looks that Sarah brings to her makeup. What I don’t like is her excessive contouring and the way she overlines her lips in a very unnatural way. 

⚯͛

JustifyMyLove

I like better Taras makeup, I find it more polished than Sarah like in aesthetically pleasing way and she looked natural simple and very beautiful, it has also to do that well gagas factions changed a lot thanks to epione and little makeup doesn’t even have same effect on her anymore, Sarah makes it look even more hmm weird? With all those things she put in her lids and some shades of lipstick in particular, specially matte ones. It’s funny cause I actually realized not so long ago that when Tara left Sarah was doing the Artrave makeup and it was exactly the same as Tara so well.. Sarah could do better to make gaga look more beautiful I guess 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Tom Nook

imo she was better than Sharon Gault was in some parts of The Fame :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

migamiga

I loved her make up. I loved the 2012 looks. So high class yet hookerish :classy:

Glamourpuss

There were far too many messy looks. Did she have Parkinson's or something cos sometimes Gaga's eyeliner didn't look like it was applied by a professional and I'm not talking about the times when you can tell that Gaga did her own makeup. :triggered:

Pop Music
15 minutes ago, F AM E said:

I loved her make up. I loved the 2012 looks. So high class yet hookerish :classy:

2012Ga was a good time. Lowkey. I remember waking up every morning to watch videos people posted of the BTWB and just wanting to go so bad. Unfortunately I never got tickets for some family reasons but my date would have been cancelled anyways 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived