Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY: Selling England by The Pound - Genesis

SolidSnake

Featured Posts

rumours
Just now, That J said:

Well bless yourself and genuflect honey.  :ladyhaha:

I’ve never heard anyone use the word genuflect on this site.... which is surprising given GGD is a cult :huntyga:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SolidSnake

Me either! Im hoping to do more cool genres and underappreciated stuff. We will definitely do it again. 

That J
Just now, SolidSnake said:

Me either! Im hoping to do more cool genres and underappreciated stuff. We will definitely do it again. 

You got us. We will show up for anything. And we can get others. Honestly I liked that it was a small crew. There were no trolls.  It was a fair rate for once. Think of something cool and we will be there. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

I'm so glad you found us!  Dont ever leave. Haha 

SolidSnake

Thats too sweet @That J. I will try not to leave haha. We will grow and introduce people to more cool music!

That J
25 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Thats too sweet @That J. I will try not to leave haha. We will grow and introduce people to more cool music!

Oh that's a deal!!!  We got this. Bet. :tony:

Zaskar

Hey, sorry for not sending my rates for this megarate! I couldn't enjoy this album much (guess the genre is not my thing :shrug:), therefore I decided not to send my rates, for most of them were on the lower end of the spectrum and I didn't want to ruin this megarate (which I see turned out to be pretty amazing :applause:).

But do tag me in all of your future megarates, SolidSnake. I can't promise a participation for sure, but I'll certainly try my best.

Like if it were not this megarate, I'd have never listened to this album, and even though I didn't like it much, it's fun to try new stuff... sometimes it works, sometimes, well you know!

Anyway, great job, Solid!

SolidSnake
Just now, ARPiT said:

Hey, sorry for not sending my rates for this megarate! I couldn't enjoy this album much (guess the genre is not my thing :shrug:), therefore I decided not to send my rates, for most of them were on the lower end of the spectrum and I didn't want to ruin this megarate (which I see turned out to be pretty amazing :applause:).

But do tag me in all of your future megarates, SolidSnake. I can't promise a participation for sure, but I'll certainly try my best.

Like if it were not this megarate, I'd have never listened to this album, and even though I didn't like it much, it's fun to try new stuff... sometimes it works, sometimes, well you know!

Anyway, great job, Solid!

It will be different genres, Next megarate will likely not sound anything like this one. 

Archived