💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

MTV Announces “Daria” Reboot

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

f3a53d6c.png

MTV is rebooting the beloved animated sitcom “Daria.” The new series is called “Daria & Jodie,” and it will be written by Grace Edwards, who’s worked on “Inside Amy Schumer,” “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt,” and more. According to a press release, the new “Daria” will be “reinvented through the eyes of heroine Daria Morgendorffer and one of her closest friends Jodie Landon.” The description continues, “These two smart young women take on the world, with their signature satirical voice while deconstructing popular culture, social classes, gender and race.”

The “Daria” reboot is part of MTV’s new production unit called MTV Studios, which will focus on revivals. In addition to “Daria,” MTV Studios will reboot “The Real World,” “MADE,” and the sci-fi anime series “Aeon Flux,” which will be remade as a live action show. According to Deadline, the programs are “being pitched to streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix and Apple.”

https://pitchfork.com/news/mtv-announces-daria-reboot/?mbid=social_facebook

River

:grr::grr::grr:

I had enough this is my prayer that I die living without f-cking reboots of my childhood hair

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Tomiel25

This is one of my favorite series of all time, i just hope they don't screw it like other reboots. I can see the topics (sjw, the Trump america, the snowflakes, cultural appropriation, machism and feminism extremist, the social media, self identity vs collective identity etc giphy.gif

Im here for it tbfh , maybe it will show some persons what is really be aware of the reality and not just be move by the trend. 

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Tom Nook

This is one of my favorite shows of all time and they better not **** it up :grr:as long as they retain the character designs, do not break Daria’s character, and still have Jane then I’ll watch it, oh and Jodie was such an underrated character I’m glad she is getting more of the spotlight :diane:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

joemayzzin

giphy.gif

you're standing on my neck...

in all seriousness so excited and in the words of RuPaul MTV "don't **** it up"

Archived