Versace

Wow surely her most personal song 

Y'all better not complain about this one

You want raw talent, here it is.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rubenvdp

its so inappropriate to talk bad things about this right now.

I'm proud of her and I'm always by her side.

Kimmo
4 hours ago, Gohan said:

Eh, you're a Kim fan, so we understand you're not used to talent :selena:

Where did you get that I was a Kim fan? Can’t you see is that my pic is a parody of her :ladyhaha:

Hottie Detector

HausOfMark

I had a feeling she wasnt sober anymore. I hope she has a good support system around her again.

-Mark

Magneto

Damn, these are some hard hitting lyrics. That took a lot of guts. Hope she gets well soon:diane:

Free my mind

That J

Well.  

As someone who knows about these things on a relatively personal level, I give Demi the utmost respect and props for sharing this song. I hope this song plays when the people that need it can hear they are not alone. I wish her...and them....all the best.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

AndrewGr
7 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Eh not a fan of this particular song but I’m glad she’s not screaming like she’s lost in the woods like she usually does :selena:

ok but Poot was trapped in a basement for years, you have no right to judge her screaming like that :saladga:

luckyanderson

I haven't listened to the song nor Tell Me You Love Me (the album) nor any of her albums post 2013's Demi, but Demi STAY jumping album cycles! I remember she dropped "Body Say" a few weeks/months after the "Confident" dropped. I know she made it no secret in recording and releasing Confident that she was really trying to come for those Grammy's but she stay busy producing/dropping albums and singles I swear to God! 

Solitaiire
Just now, luckyanderson said:

I haven't listened to the song nor Tell Me You Love Me (the album) nor any of her albums post 2013's Demi, but Demi STAY jumping album cycles! I remember she dropped "Body Say" a few weeks/months after the "Confident" dropped. I know she made it no secret in recording and releasing Confident that she was really trying to come for those Grammy's but she stay busy producing/dropping albums and singles I swear to God! 

the devil works hard but demetria works harder

Archived