💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's fibromyalgia

The Z

Featured Posts

The Z

As we all know, Gaga's fibromyalgia started to appear in 2012, during the Born This Way Ball, which got cancelled in February 2013.

What (in your opinion) was the event/trauma that triggered it? :huh:

Could this be the trauma?

Or did Gaga suffer from an over-pressure that we couldn't see because FAME, Cheek To Cheek being cancelled, Interscope refusing to promote Scheiße after Marry The Night's under-performance, or even ARTPOP's sounds and ideas being tortured by her management?

What do you think about it? Do you have any hypothesis? :oprah:

Spoiler

I'd also like to thank Gaga (even if she doesn't see this), because I suffer from fibromyalgia too and I still can't believe that she kept on touring for us. There are many people who may not understand it but Gaga put A LOT of effort into the Joanne era, and she still does into what's coming... :wub:

EDIT: Some of you misunderstood what I wrote, I didn't say that she cancelled the BTWB because of fibromyalgia. I'm just trying to understand what was the injury that gave birth to Gaga's fibro, which hid the pain of her hip.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laceface

I thought the hip break caused her fibro from over working? Or have I got the chronology wrong. It can also be mental or emotional trauma remember too as well as physical.. depression, anxiety & PTSD etc. I think that's how mine started to develop but has been so severe in the last 2-3 months some days I can't even walk when the pain is in my hip I have to use a wheelchair. It literally feels like someone has cut in to my hip bone and ripped out every muscle then set it on fire & you still get doctors who dispute that it exists :/ the US seem much more ahead of the UK in terms of treatment and research. I'd love Gaga to help those who suffer with what works for her

The Z
Just now, Laceface said:

I thought the hip break caused it? Or have I got the chronology wrong. It can also be mental or emotional trauma remember too.. depression, anxiety & PTSD etc. I think that's how mine started to develop but has been so severe in the last 2-3 months some days I can't even walk when the pain is in my hip I have to use a wheelchair. It literally feels like someone has cut in to my hip bone and ripped out every muscle then set it on fire

That's actually the opposite :emma: Gaga didn't feel a particular pain in her hip because of the global and intense pain, so she kept on touring without knowing she was "broken". 

Wow, you're so brave! I wish you could feel better... :wub: I have the chance to "only" suffer from a severe fibro, and not an extreme one, but that's hard enough to live...

ryanripley

the hip injury wasn't fibro, it was something else to do with her bones or something because of the intense choreo and overworking

but the entire incident itself is the trigger for the fibro

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Z
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

the hip injury wasn't fibro, it was something else to do with her bones or something because of the intense choreo and overworking

but the entire incident itself is the trigger for the fibro

I know, that's what I wrote in my comment. But fibro is the reason why Gaga didn't know there was something wrong with her hip :emma:

But no, the hip isn't what gave birth to her fibro. Gaga stated multiple times (including Five Foot Two) that she suffered from fibro before breaking her hip 

The Z
Just now, monketsharona said:

She got a hip surgery, it wasn't fibro 

I know, thanks, but I'm not talking about the hip. I'm just talking about the fibro which started earlier

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

I know, that's what I wrote in my comment. But fibro is the reason why Gaga didn't know there was something wrong with her hip :emma:

But no, the hip isn't what gave birth to her fibro. Gaga stated multiple times (including Five Foot Two) that she suffered from fibro before breaking her hip 

where?

mister max
5 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

I know, thanks, but I'm not talking about the hip. I'm just talking about the fibro which started earlier

Are you sure? :huh: I always though her hip slowly tearing while not being taken care of started it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

The Z
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

where?

Rewatch in FF2, the scene where she's in hospital :) There was also an interview during the Applause era, I'll try to find it

The Z
5 minutes ago, mister max said:

Are you sure? :huh: I always though her hip slowly tearing while not being taken care of started it

As I wrote earlier, that's what she says in FF2. She says that she had a global pain and that she had no idea that her hip was injured.

I mean, when you break your hip, you do feel it... unless you have a fibro or something. And fibro is progressive, it doesn't appear in one day so it can't be the hip :) 

Jenina

I think the hip trauma is what caused the fibro issue to start. Whether that was because of the physical trauma or the mental/emotional trauma I don't know. I know my fibromyalgia started due to a physical injury I experienced so that's what makes me think it's what happened with Gaga. Also in the documentary I'm pretty positive she said that the pain all stemmed from a trauma she experienced in her hip a few years ago so I'm pretty sure that's what it was. 

cool

The Z
Just now, Jenina said:

I think the hip trauma is what caused the fibro issue to start. Whether that was because of the physical trauma or the mental/emotional trauma I don't know. I know my fibromyalgia started due to a physical injury I experienced so that's what makes me think it's what happened with Gaga. Also in the documentary I'm pretty positive she said that the pain all stemmed from a trauma she experienced in her hip a few years ago so I'm pretty sure that's what it was. 

Yeah it's confusing, she says she suffers since then, but she also says she suffered before...

Did your fibro wake up instantly after your trauma? Because my doctor has told me that it needed time to grow (which happened to me also)

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Rewatch in FF2, the scene where she's in hospital :) There was also an interview during the Applause era, I'll try to find it

i've seen it many times and she says she's been chasing the pain for 5 years which dates back to the BTWB :huh:

The Z
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i've seen it many times and she says she's been chasing the pain for 5 years which dates back to the BTWB :huh:

Yeah but the hip was in 2013, and she said she had global pain in 2012... I have no idea what it means actually, it's over-confusing, does Gaga even know how it all started? Fibro almost always takes MONTHS to start being unbearable, so I don't think it could be the hip

Archived