Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who will get the 1. spot on Billboard 200?

Patrickern777

Featured Posts

Patrickern777

Hei Little Monsters, i'm just woundring what do your opinion/toughts is for the next weeks Billboard 200 1. Spot.

This week we get a surprise release from The Carters (Beyoncé & Jay-Z) who is really loved by the GP and most of the music listeners. (Well it isn't a huge surprising anymore cuz they always do that now) and the album is available on all steaming services, and not only Tidal like their last albums.

But after XXXTentacion died, his music has brake the Spotify steaming record (pre. record had Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do which had about 9 millions plays at one day). XXXTentacion's single Sad have 10,4 millions streams daily and 7 of his songs at the top stop at global charts. And it his albums sales has increased very high!

whats your toughts Monsters?

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH :D

Patrickern777

Hei Little Monsters, i'm just woundring what do your opinion/toughts is for the next weeks Billboard 200 1. Spot.

This week we get a surprise release from The Carters (Beyoncé & Jay-Z) who is really loved by the GP and most of the music listeners. (Well it isn't a huge surprising anymore cuz they always do that now) and the album is available on all steaming services, and not only Tidal like their last albums.

But after XXXTentacion died, his music has brake the Spotify steaming record (pre. record had Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do which had about 9 millions plays at one day). XXXTentacion's single Sad have 10,4 millions streams daily and 7 of his songs at the top stop at global charts. And it his albums sales has increased very high!

whats your toughts Monsters?

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH :D

Mirrion Rizzons

1. Bey and Jay

2. XXX

3. 5SOS - youngblood

4. xtina - Liberation

bloody g

Bey & Jay will fake just enough streams so that it can debut at #1

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

iCpro

If Tidal report the true numbers, 5SOS, if not, The Carters. I don’t think XXX will because his streams/sales will be split across all of his albums.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

brit4ever

The BeyHive and BTS' fans are up to some shady business and are doing stream parties or something, so Bey and Jay are going #1 and 5SOS will be #2

#1 Beyonce and Jay

#2 5SOS

#3 XXX

#4 Post Malone

#5 Nas

#6 Kanye(Kids see ghosts, or whatever his album is called)

#7 Xtine/ Kanye's other album

X realy got her comeback overshadowed :poot: 

Monsterish

The Carters have already sent the money to the bank accounts of the Billboard redactors :hor:

Modern Ecstacy

Don't forget 5SOS

It would be embarrassing if 5SOS outsells 

The Bling
22 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Also what's up with Beyonce's and BTS's fans teaming up? Why?....... :awkney: 

It started off as a joke but well... it got a little bit out of control :poot:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

brit4ever
3 minutes ago, The Bling said:

It started off as a joke but well... it got a little bit out of control :poot:

I see, oh well... And wtf are those BTS fans calling themselves Army? There's one Army and that's Britney's, lol :grr: 

Archived