💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Justin Timberlake the best male performer of our generation?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Think about it. How many male performers are on his league nowadays? The biggest male singers of our generation mainly consist of rappers. Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Drake, Jay-Z, Eminem to name a few. Now I don't blame them for not dancing since it doesn't fit with their genre at all. What I appreciate from these rappers is that at the very least they bring out a huge stage prop at their tours but basically that's it. They rap their way throughout a two-hour show and that's all you get.

Unfortunately male singers of our generation suck at performing live. Some of the most popular names include Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth, Ed Sheeran, Zayn, Sam Smith, Niall Horan, The Weeknd but how many of them are willing to go beyond that microphone and deliver something additional? These singers barely have any theatrics to begin with and most of them only play the piano or guitar and that's all you can get. A lot of members here have expressed their disinterest in seeing these male performers live and that's no wonder.

Here's the perfect male performer of our generation - one who dances, who wears good outfits, who delivers unique and interactive stage design and lighting and one who sings live incredibly well - Justin Timberlake. Justin is often deemed the President of Pop. Well-deserved in my opinion.

1.jpg

justin-timberlake-performing-vancouver-2

0016-HRF-JT-2020-Brooklyn-131105-Photo-R

The 20/20 Experience World Tour

0056_LowRes-FS_Day1_J-Timberlake-Man-of-

Justin-Timberlake-01.jpg

Man of the Woods Tour

Thoughts? :bon:

Come at me BritneyArmy. :bon:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amidana

Not when I'm here :rockstar:

I have nothing, but it's better than anything Justin can come out with :staymad:

Robagaga

No

prince-tribute-the-time-today-170212-tea

Bruno Mars does all that Justin does and actually has good music

:oops:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

ryanripley

he's a great dancer but i wasn't impressed by his SB show

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bradley
1 minute ago, Robagaga said:

No

I forgot about Bruno but I personally prefer Timberlake's performances.

Economy
12 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

No

Bruno Mars does all that Justin does and actually has good music

:oops:

I was thinking of Bruno Mars too as a performer

Don't like most of his music as much tho (I do like some)

Babel

It’s tricky cause our generation doesn’t have someone as daring AND popular as Michael Jackson or Prince, and we only have “better than nothing” choices left like him. 

monster4life231

Just wait until I arrive onto the music scene :ohwell:

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Rat Boy

I like Bruno Mars more. He is a more interesting artist imo.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Damon

I think Justin and Bruno are the best male pop acts we have nowadays

... and now i just sit in silence.

If Chris Brown didn’t do that nasty thing he could’ve been one of the greats of this generation. He can surely sing and dance and put on a good show but that ****ed up his reputation and mental health.

Bruno > JT imo. Seen both of them live, JT is good but Bruno has that special charisma that makes people go crazy.

I’m thinking what if Adam Lambert had more commercial success. He could’ve been a great performer.

The Weeknd can’t dance but he has his own thing that makes people go crazy. His presence is amazing. From his videos and music I think he really isn’t afraid to experiment with visual elements. Maybe he will do something in his future tour considering he now has a much dancier catalogue after Starboy.

Bieber is also really good. 

And I think Zayn has potential. I’m sure he won’t give us a stand in the middle with a mic kind of tour. Probably won’t be dancing too much but it will be interesting visually.

i also hope Liam serves better materials. He surely has the skills to pull off.

Archived