Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

ET Canada sort of shades Gaga's recent success & music

dit

Featured Posts

BawBaw
1 hour ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

It was literally the 2nd best selling female album released that year and it’s sold roughly almost 3 million copies worldwide but go off i guess 

joanne sold 1.2 mil WW pure unites and 2.2 WW SPS for example the big bomb that Witness was that didn;t even cross 300 k pure in US  (JOanne did 645k) it still sold 1.9 mil WW SPS 

Joanne was ~ 40% decline COMMERCIALLY  from ARTPOP ( 3.8 MIL WW )

She is still in decline commercially :madge:

Emigrante
1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

joanne sold 1.2 mil WW pure unites and 2.2 WW SPS for example the big bomb that Witness was that didn;t even cross 300 k pure in US  (JOanne did 645k) it still sold 1.9 mil WW SPS 

And? Almost every artist has decline in its album sales. It's not 2000 anymore, when album was selling that great. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

ryanripley
1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

so is everyone else

only 2 albums from 2017 sold over 1m

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

beaublue

I don’t see how they’re wrong. Also, almost everyone on this forum wants POPmusic from her that’s all you guys talk about but now when other say the same you wanna say it’s shade. Whatever, the need for people to bitch about something is comical.

I like how everyone says what she SHOULD be doing, yet she smacks everyone's faces and turns everything 180 degrees. She literally does whatever she wants. She is that bitch. She went through a lot of things that she doesn't give a **** anymore about what others want. She does what her soul and heart tells her to do. For me i like everything she does, cuz i like her voice. Her voice is the one thing that drives me crazy every time. It heals me. And for those expecting new music to be similar to what she put out with previous albums, well she wont. She changes her sound EVERY TIME.

That J
4 hours ago, BawBaw said:

These arent the days to argue the numbers game sadly.  Numbers across the board are in decline overall.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

BawBaw
4 hours ago, Emigrante said:

And? Almost every artist has decline in its album sales. It's not 2000 anymore, when album was selling that great. 

3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

so is everyone else

only 2 albums from 2017 sold over 1m

I am talking about SPS ( sales - digital /phisical like cd or vinils ) + streams ( song streams from spotify /youtube / other platform put in album equivalent )

in 2017 the music market seen an 8.1% revenue growth from 2016 so NO the artists get more sales these days than before thanks to streaming .

ED sheeran DIVIDE 15  mil WW SPS 

BRUNO MARS 25k - 6  mil WW SPS

Kendrick Lamar DAMN - 4.6 mil WW SPS 

Pink BT -3 mil WW

Anti - 5.5 mil WW

And these are sales form 2017 and 2016 releases and are over 38 albums that cross the 1 mil line according to Media traffic she appears on top 40 ONLY IN  in 2016 with 850 k WW sales  .In 2017 she sold less than 900k ww even if she only released in q4 of 2016 . Plus the SuperBowl boost in 2017 

http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-2017.htm

the thing is that she needs do to something to stop decline commercially ; i don't want her to reach the point of Lorde or Lana del Rey witch still pull 700-900k WW with their latest release  but they are indie acts and not on her level really and they didn't bother with promo unlike her .  

BawBaw
1 minute ago, BawBaw said:

I am talking about SPS ( sales - digital /phisical like cd or vinils ) + streams ( song streams from spotify /youtube / other platform put in album equivalent )

in 2017 the music market seen an 8.1% revenue growth from 2016 so NO the artists get more sales these days than before thanks to streaming .

ED sheeran DIVIDE 15  mil WW SPS 

BRUNO MARS 25k - 6  mil WW SPS

Kendrick Lamar DAMN - 4.6 mil WW SPS 

Pink BT -3 mil WW

Anti - 5.5 mil WW

And these are sales form 2017 and 2016 releases and are over 38 albums that cross the 1 mil line according to Media traffic she appears on top 40 ONLY IN  in 2016 with 850 k WW sales  .In 2017 she sold less than 900k ww even if she only released in q4 of 2016 . Plus the SuperBowl boost in 2017 

http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-2017.htm

the thing is that she needs do to something to stop decline commercially ; i don't want her to reach the point of Lorde or Lana del Rey witch still pull 700-900k WW with their latest release  but they are indie acts and not on her level really and they didn't bother with promo unlike her or to reach a spot of Britney Spears with Glory a fantastic album but did only 800 k WW

RochestrMonstr

This seems like something that would be discussed like a year ago.  Give us pop....Joanne is pop.....Joanne is a flop....Joanne is a success....i miss old Gaga....I like new Gaga......blah blah blah.  Lol oh well it's just ET after all.  

The truth is the only music we know we're getting soon is from ASIB, so it appears the "PopGa" stans will have to wait a bit longer anyway.  

Give me that 70's inspired RockGa that I love!

Delulu Rogers
10 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

It was literally the 2nd best selling female album released that year and it’s sold roughly almost 3 million copies worldwide but go off i guess 

If me agreeing with the video is going off then, um, okay...

Archived