💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

ET Canada sort of shades Gaga's recent success & music

dit

Featured Posts

Personally I have no problem with ppl debating what they want from Gaga and what not but the way they mentioned how they want her to go to "grand music" again and how Joanne wasn't a big success for her despite the grammys was a little annoying. Joanne was a pretty big success and getting a Grammy nom is no small feat imo. But of course I'm not hating on them for having an opposing opinion. I just found the way they delivered it a little unfair.

Borislshere

They didn’t appreciate her when she was doing pop music and now they miss it. If she does return to dance pop, they better buy every single, album and concert ticket. :saladga:

Frivolero
Just now, Borislshere said:

They didn’t appreciate her when she was doing pop music and now they miss it. If she does return to dance pop, they better buy every single, album and concert ticket. :saladga:

oh you know him and her personally now :oprah:

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

oh you know him and her personally now :oprah:

What?  No? I watched the video and made a general statement. Chill. 

Frivolero
Just now, Borislshere said:

What?  No? I watched the video and made a general statement. Chill. 

"general"

Spoiler

:trollga:

freebit

Everyone wants different things out of Gaga, & this also reeks of "If I didn't like it, it was not a success."

Delulu Rogers

Where are the lies though? Yeah it was nominated for a grammy but commercially Joanne didn't do that well as the guy said. And of course they want her to return to big pop songs, even the majority of her fanbase agrees so...:trollga:

GypsyBabe

Just because they didn’t enjoy it doesn’t mean it was garbage or not successfull or grand. Joanne was a good album, even if it wasn’t your style.  :bye:

⚯͛

Raccoon
33 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Exactly.

I live for the Applause appreciation tho :staymad:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

CommonWhiteGirl

"She could do an album like that. Like more of an acoustic sound"... Sooooooo, like Joanne??? :saladga:

PunkTheFunk

Ew, he was the same guy that tried (and failed) to shade the ASIB trailer

He wouldn't know talent and success if it hit him right in the face, poor thing

tenor.gif

RAMROD

Haiw dare they!! I'll find their home address and order 500,000 pans of pizzas on their account! Let them pay those bills!!! :madge: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Applause
2 hours ago, Raccoon said:

Exactly.

I live for the Applause appreciation tho :staymad:

Me 2

Xalser

ProdigyARTPOP
2 hours ago, ChrisC said:

Where are the lies though? Yeah it was nominated for a grammy but commercially Joanne didn't do that well as the guy said. And of course they want her to return to big pop songs, even the majority of her fanbase agrees so...:trollga:

It was literally the 2nd best selling female album released that year and it’s sold roughly almost 3 million copies worldwide but go off i guess 

Archived