A Star Is Born
Sign in to follow this  
new video

Alessia Cara - Growing Pains

Featured Posts

Punktious

Interesting! I love Alessia but for some reason the song just isn't sticking for me. I'm definitely buying the album tho

DiscoHeaven23

I like her voice and I think she seems like a sweetie, but she is the most bland pop star.

Like... this is the video for her lead single of her sophomore album, it should be big; she's coming off a successful first era (equipped with great features), and this is what was put together? I'm sureeee she had the potential to get a bigger budget than this. 

But honestly, the lead single didn't show any growth or change either. Sounds like it could've been a bonus track on the first album. 

I was excited to see where she could go with this second era, but it seems like she's going nowhere. 

Maybe there are some gems on the new album, though, that will be coming soon. 

• Like 2

neptugne
5 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I like her voice and I think she seems like a sweetie, but she is the most bland pop star.

Like... this is the video for her lead single of her sophomore album, it should be big; she's coming off a successful first era (equipped with great features), and this is what was put together? I'm sureeee she had the potential to get a bigger budget than this. 

But honestly, the lead single didn't show any growth or change either. Sounds like it could've been a bonus track on the first album. 

I was excited to see where she could go with this second era, but it seems like she's going nowhere. 

Maybe there are some gems on the new album, though, that will be coming soon. 

I do like the song but I agree w everything