💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shawn Mendes Promises BTS Collaboration Is Coming: 'It'll Happen'

goldenrealm

Featured Posts

Kimmo

So BTS will be dancing while Shawn is playing guitar as the a backdrop? :ladyhaha:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

:vomits:

GGD made me sick of hearing about this guy..

Radio Ga Ga

Is he hot anymore? Is he gay icon anymore? This is rly making me reconsider

That J

Shawn could use a good remix. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
2 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Is he hot anymore? Is he gay icon anymore? This is rly making me reconsider

It seems to depend on his next photoshoot. Right now he is tired but only one shirtless pic away from being a hunty again.  

:trollga:

Radio Ga Ga
2 minutes ago, That J said:

It seems to depend on his next photoshoot. Right now he is tired but only one shirtless pic away from being a hunty again.  

:trollga:

I think he needs to take off more than just his shirt to remedy for what he said :triggered:

That J
4 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I think he needs to take off more than just his shirt to remedy for what he said :triggered:

:oprah: :reductive: :diane: :lolga:

RAMROD

I want GAGA x RHENNA x YONCÉ x BLACKPINK in my area next! :woot: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

moonboywow
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I want GAGA x RHENNA x YONCÉ x BLACKPINK in my area next! :woot: 

I just want someone to recognize that shinee and Big Bang is a hell of a force to be reckoned with. 

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

I just want someone to recognize that shinee and Big Bang is a hell of a force to be reckoned with. 

Big Bang is no question, they are pretty known. They win MTV Europe Music Awards. And have been on Billboard chart. Not sure about SHInee. JH death may gave them some attention since it was trending all day worldwide.

but BB is in hiatus. And SHInee might soon be too. Military duty as usual. Onew will enlist this year. Minho and Key still have 3 years before they have to enlist. Taemin 3 years. Since they are not like SuJu that have a dozen members, they cannot stay active when one of their member is enlisting for about 2 years. So might be hard for them to maintain popularity because new groups always come up each month there. And some of them may struck gold like BTS today.

moonboywow
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Big Bang is no question, they are pretty known. They win MTV Europe Music Awards. And have been on Billboard chart. Not sure about SHInee. JH death may gave them some attention since it was trending all day worldwide.

but BB is in hiatus. And SHInee might soon be too. Military duty as usual. Onew will enlist this year. Minho and Key still have 3 years before they have to enlist. Taemin 3 years. Since they are not like SuJu that have a dozen members, they cannot stay active when one of their member is enlisting for about 2 years. So might be hard for them to maintain popularity because new groups always come up each month there. And some of them may struck gold like BTS today.

They’re not a new group though. And besides, I’m sure there will be solo music put out by those who want to. Or acting.  Know Minho loves to act (he’s in a new movie that looks super scary tbh). Shinee’s name won’t die out and be replaced. no need to worry about that. 

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

They’re not a new group though. And besides, I’m sure there will be solo music put out by those who want to. Or acting.  Know Minho loves to act (he’s in a new movie that looks super scary tbh). Shinee’s name won’t die out and be replaced. no need to worry about that. 

Their name won't die out but there are plenty of examples already in K-Pop, many crazy popular groups before them, that becomes not as popular once they return from hiatus and finishing their military duty.

That is why KPop management always push their male rosters to the max before they got 30 because after this age they will be doing military duty and may have end their popularity right away as public will move their attention to another groups while they were gone.

moonboywow
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Their name won't die out but there are plenty of examples already in K-Pop, many crazy popular groups before them, that becomes not as popular once they return from hiatus and finishing their military duty.

That is why KPop management always push their male rosters to the max before they got 30 because after this age they will be doing military duty and may have end their popularity right away as public will move their attention to another groups while they were gone.

Gaga isn’t in every headline anymore. Yet she’s doing pretty damn good. 

Rudz Xinc
3 hours ago, LGQOP said:

i just imagined him dancing like they do sjajxjnsnznc

Picture this :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

Archived