Pick one   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Liberation or Glory

• Xtina's Liberation
    • Britney's Glory

Featured Posts

brit4ever

Glory is better and I know I'ma B fan :classy: 

Liberation is a letdown considering the time Xtina had to shape it + the 1/2 is cringy due to Xtina trying to have Stripped 2.0 and trying to be "woke". And what is she liberated from, tbh? It's not like someone forced her on The Voice for ~10 years and made her release something she doesn't want...... :awkney: The whole album is too pretentious, but at the same time doesn't realy bring anything new.

Glory is a fun album, where Britney didn't force any agenda and etc and Make Me's production alone is better than those of all the songs on Liberation. 

Glory>Liberation

Spoiler

They both have the same rating on Metacritic, btw - 71/100

iCpro

Tbh I really enjoy both, but I probably enjoy listening to Glory more, because it’s a lot more poppy and fun. That being said, I think Liberation is better as a complete piece of work, there’s a lot more variety of sounds and genres, and it’s more than just a collection of songs, which Glory is.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

jaXXXon
10 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

Easily Glory. Glory is iconic and full of bops and re-introduced Britney to current pop music and making quality music. Liberation is Xtinas worst album and a pretty big letdown 

Liberation has a higher score on Metacritic and has better reviews. So I guess you must be the only one on this planet to call it the worst because that makes Britney's even worse.

My main problem with Britney is that she's not capable of recording an album like Liberation because she doesn't have the vocals, but Christina on the other hand is capable of doing an album like Glory. And that just bugs the hell out of me. 

brit4ever
7 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Liberation has a higher score on Metacritic and has better reviews. So I guess you must be the only one on this planet to call it the worst because that makes Britney's even worse.

My main problem with Britney is that she's not capable of recording an album like Liberation because she doesn't have the vocals, but Christina on the other hand is capable of doing an album like Glory. And that just bugs the hell out of me. 

They have the same score of 71 on Metacritic and Xtina's overall scores on there are around 50, so I don't think you should be bragging about critics that much, regarding the album.

Christina can't do a good pop album, she could never pull Glory, just like Britney won't pull a Liberation, but the difference is that Glory is a straight-forward album, meant for fun, chill and party.

Liberation is Xtina trying to be woke and jump on the bandwagon of "self-empowerment", "feminism" and etc agendas and on top of that she havn't done it good and it feels like she is a try-hard right now.

MaryJaneHolland

Overall Liberation, but Liar >>> :giveup:

17 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

Glory is iconic

:awkney:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

They have the same score of 71 on Metacritic and Xtina's overall scores on there are around 50, so I don't think you should be bragging about critics that much, regarding the album.

Christina can't do a good pop album, she could never pull Glory, just like Britney won't pull a Liberation, but the difference is that Glory is a straight-forward album, meant for fun, chill and party.

Liberation is Xtina trying to be woke and jump on the bandwagon of "self-empowerment", "feminism" and etc agendas and on top of that she havn't done it good and it feels like she is a try-hard right now.

Xtina was doing the self empowerment and feminism thing like two decades ago sis, get your facts straight :rip:

She isn't new to those topics, she is not bandwagoning on anything.

brit4ever
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Xtina was doing the self empowerment and feminism thing like two decades ago sis, get your facts straight :rip:

She isn't new to those topics, she is not bandwagoning on anything.

Considering the quality of her previous work, Liberation's content realy feels like a cheap, rushed material trying to hop on the trends of the moment. Xtina havn't delivered a well shaped, produced and writen album since B2B and ever since she is trying to hop on trends and she is either late or comes up as a try-hard(whether it was Bionic coppying Gaga, Lotus trying to use Max Martin after Teenage Dream's success, or Liberation trying to be "woke"/featuring 278 rappers).

I hoped X would step up her game, but well, I was wrong.

Monsterish

I didnt't listen Liberation and I won't 💀

Glory wasn't thad bad, tho 💛 

jaXXXon
3 hours ago, brit4ever said:

But that doesn't matter because Liberation is a critcally-acclaimed album. The fact that YOU don't like it doesn't make it a bad album. I think Glory is a bad album, but I'm not trying to shove my opinion down people's throats.

Whatever you think of Liberation doesn't change the fact that it's regarded as a strong album. And what the hell do Xtina's previous scores have to do with it? :saladga:

PS. Liberation is still getting reviews in. It was at 73 yesterday, 69 the day it came out and now it's 71. It could outdo Glory...

Smother Em Eh

Glory I’ve only heard a few tracks from Liberation. I pick Glory, Liberation feels kinda lifeless. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Dominic

Glory easily but I grew up in the 90s where you had to pick a side and stay loyal :gum:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

brit4ever
3 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

But that doesn't matter because Liberation is a critcally-acclaimed album. The fact that YOU don't like it doesn't make it a bad album. I think Glory is a bad album, but I'm not trying to shove my opinion down people's throats.

Whatever you think of Liberation doesn't change the fact that it's regarded as a strong album. And what the hell do Xtina's previous scores have to do with it? :saladga:

PS. Liberation is still getting reviews in. It was at 73 yesterday, 69 the day it came out and now it's 71. It could outdo Glory...

You have right, music is objective and people like different sounds/styles/artists.

My only remark was that you said that, if someone calls Liberation a bad album, that that means Glory is even worse due to critical acclaim. That's hypocratical when you think of it, since all of X's albums' scores are around 50. So do you think they are all bad, or...?

Xtina has improvements, but honestly after Lotus and Bionic, everything would be better :selena:

Archived